Dads best friend P3 (W.M)

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

This is a note to let you know, like the cheater series I've decided to make a book out of this series.

It'll be called 'Dads best friend' obviously and is Wentworth x Reader.

I've been up from 11pm all the way to 6am writing up the first few chapters.

So add the book to your library now :)

2 days later

Wentworth's POV

After the staff for room service came, Y/N and I were acting completely normal, but nothing like the kiss happened again. It was starting to annoy me, because each time I'd see her in her bikini, down at the beach with a group of friends she's made, my sole focus would be on her. Only causing more incidents like the one in the shops bathroom to occur, but this time in the hotel bedroom.

Finally finishing, I wash my hands, then call room service over to deal with the bedsheets. All the whilst smoking my cigars on the balcony. As if on cue, room service leaves and Y/N returns.

"Hey." She beams.

"Hey."

"So I was thinking, we should have dinner, somewhere nice tonight." She smiles, sprawling out on the bed turning the tv on.

"Fine by me." I reply finishing the last of my cigarette off.

"There's nothing to watch." She sighs bored flicking through the channels, finally settling on the music one.

"You want to do something before dinner, we've still got a few hours." I suggest and she reluctantly nods.

"Get dressed then." I instruct and she starts to wear some clothes over her bikini.

Outside

"Where are we going?" She carries on asking.

I ignore her until the clerk drives up to us with our car. "Is this your car?" Y/N asks excited and I nod. "From my home in London." I reply and she smiles.

I usher her in my Italian Pagani and then rev the engine. "Your dad and I bought this car together, I was 20 your, dad was 23. You were about 6." I explain and she nods along.

"Wentworth."

"Yes Y/N."

"Are we there yet?"

"I'll kill you." I laugh and she does too, she knows how much I hate that phrase.

"And we're here." I park the car outside Oxford Circus and pull her into Harrods.

"Shop whatever you like." I start to spoil her and she smiles excited.

A few hours later

After draining out half my bank account in all the shops she could see she finally collapses in the car. "So many choices." She sighs exhausted and I roll my eyes. "Yet, I'm the one carrying the bags." I reply.