When you die (L.S)

My readers don't rate me, in the last 5 updates I've hardly got 100 reads😂😭

Y/Ns POV

Sara and Kendra and I were stuck at a dead end. Chrono's right behind us, or in my case my ex best friend Mick and husbands best friend as well as partner in crime.

"Y/N, looks like you're stuck in a, how do you say it, statement, sitcom, oh right the word I'm looking for is situation." Mick smirks pulling his metal cap thingy off and I tremble in fear. To think I trusted this man with my life.

"I'll give you two choices, just for old times sake. The girls can go and in return I kill you. Or you can fight, lose and I kill you all." He smirks knowing I'd never let my team die. "You're not going to kill our best friend!" Sara shouts and I freeze her to the ground with my freeze gun.

"Y/N, what the hell!" Kendra shouts and I carefully freeze her too. Making sure neither of their lives are in danger.

"Looks like you've made up your mind." Mick chuckles stepping closer. "Snart, speak to her!" Sara shouts into her ear con. "Y/N, what the hell are you doing? Stop! Help's coming! Please babe, don't go to him he'll kill you." Leonard speaks and I ignore him.

Chrono's approaches me, pulling my ear piece out of my ear. "On seconds thoughts, Leonard can listen to his wife die. He brought this upon himself." Mick cackles out loud, raising his gun to my head.

"I'm p-pregnant." I whisper tears streaming down my face Leonard screaming in my ear con to run.

SNARTS POV

"Just makes this even more sweeter." There's a zap followed by a thud and then static screaming, Kendra and Sara crying, Chronos laughing and then blank. Unable to stand I fall to my knees.

"Y/N!" I shout her name repeatedly. "Where is she?" I shout at Kendra and Sara but they don't stop crying. "Where the hell is she?" I shout one more time but the looks in Kendra's face says it all.

"We're sorry." Sara cries, Jax burning them free. "He took her body." Kendra stutters out and I throw the closest thing next to me across the wall.

"Was she-?" I look to her, my eyes welling up and she starts to cry, nodding. A single tear slips down my face but I quickly wipe it away.

"Come on, Leonard." I only allow professor to hold me up as I can't walk straight shocked. "My pregnant wife!" I shout, tears slipping down my face but I hide them away from the team, as the wave rider suddenly turns quiet.

"Why man? Why would he do that to us?" I shout repeatedly. Eventually leaving to my room. Crying myself to sleep like pity party I am.

A/N

This was more emotional to write compared to reading. Whoops.