Cheating dick (L.S)

* SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN REQUEST QUITE A FEW SNART IMAGINES AT ONCE AND THEY WILL ACTUALLY BE WRITTEN UP AND NOT NEGLECTED FOR MONTHS ON END!*

<sorry children mums just a bit horny and needs some nice writers to write her up some fucking smut, and sexy ass one shots in a short amount of time.>

~~~

Lenny is a little bastard in this one, kk! Looooool.

Inspired by the scene in 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'

Y/N's POV

"Wake up you piece of shit!" I shout furious at Leonard splashing a glass of water at his face, as he sleeps peacefully in our bedroom. Hogging the whole entire bed to himself.

"Owww!" He jumps up awake shouting wiping his face.

"Who's Venice?" I scream at him standing, in my pyjamas. "Huh." I look to him and he carries on cleaning his face.

"Who?" He repeatedly asks and I raise my eyebrows unamused. "Who, who? What are you a fucking owl?" I shout at him and he asks who yet again.

"Who is she?" I shout furious. "What I don't know-" I cut him off, lowering down to his eye level.

"What? Some sort of hooker you was fucking with last night!" I scream raging, my whole body burning in anger.

"No, what are you fucking talking about baby? No, no way!" He shouts acting horrified and I roll my eyes at him unamused. "You were calling her name in your sleep!" I shout.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!" He shouts smacking his head and I run to the bathroom filling my glass up with more water. "I don't-I don't even know what Venice is? What the fuck does Venice even mean? Venice is the Stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life!" He lies straight through his teeth.

"FUCK YOU!" I scream at the top of my lungs running up to him.

"Don't Fucking dare! Don't fucking throw that water at me. Don't you fucking dare!" He warns me pointing his finger at me sternly and I lower the glass.

"Hey come on sweetheart, talk to me, talk to me." He moves further down the bed opening his hands in a hugging motion and I glare at his chest.

"Stop flexing your muscles Leonard, you look like a Fucking imbecile." I remark but he flicks it off.

"Babe, come on, you should, you should be happy you got a husband in such great shape like this." He smirks thrusting his hips in a suggestive motion, as he's sat on our bed in nothing but his boxers.

"Come here, come on, come give me a kiss. You look so beautiful right now." He tries to hold me and I can't believe my eyes.

"You look so beautiful, right now!" He leans in even closer, his hands just about clasping around my waist.

"Kiss you!" I shout appalled and he nods.

"Kiss you!" He nods again and I take a step back.

I splash his face with the water walking out of our room pissed off.

"FUCK YOU!" He screams, everyone can hear from the control room.

I walk back down the corridor to our room. "Your dick is small!" I shout and then re join the team yet again.

Minutes later Leonard follows walking straight to the kitchen glaring at me in the process and I just flip him the finger. "Maybe we best leave Mr and Mrs Snarts affairs private." Gideon speaks and I smirk.

"Even metal mouth knows you're a whore!" I shout and he rolls his eyes chomping down on my cereal.

"Don't touch my Fucking food!" I shout pulling it away from him and into the bin.

"You just wasted my food, what is your Fucking problem?" Leonard shouts.

"You, and Venice, and the 20 other girls before that!" I scream.

"I wouldn't cheat on you." He says as he pulls out another bowl and this time takes Micks cereal box.

I pull that out of his hands and pour it down the bin as well.

"What is your fucking problem?" Leonard shouts and this time Mick interrupts.

"Don't talk to my sister like that Snart!" He shouts entering the kitchen having watched and heard enough.

"Sober up and then you can come back and apologise." He pushes Leonard away and I sigh. He's been abusing alcohol for quite some time now.

"FUCK YOU!" Leonard shouts at me still drunk and Mick punches him straight in the face. At this point I no longer care.

"Mick I want a divorce." I cry into my older brothers shoulder when Leonard leaves and he laughs. "I told you this would happen." He smiles sadly and I carry on crying.

"Hey Y/N, we'll get you your divorce okay. Don't cry." Sara and Kendra come to comfort me and I wipe my eyes.

"It's not that easy, I'm pregnant." I sigh and Mick rolls his eyes.

"Guess you'll have to see that ass a lot more then." He groans and I cry even more.

"He's joking. We'll have a custody battle in court if we have to. Leonard won't get her, he's a criminal." Ray rubs my shoulder and I nod as he wipes my tears.

"Nobody is allowed to treat my baby sister like shit. Okay? Get that through your stubborn head and you'll be fine." Mick smiles and I nod laughing as he tickles me. He's almost 40 and I'm 25. He's always been more of a dad to me.

"Now Kendra will get you some clothes." Mick dismisses her and she happily follows.

"Everything will be okay." Mick sighs and I do too.

What a horrible pregnancy experience.

A/N

Told you Leonard would be a bastard!

I'm going to make a part 2 called 'Pregnant (L.S)' just thought I'd let you know.

So for everyone who requested a pregnant imagine be patient x