CHAPTER 16 - THE UNEXPECTED

💗...And good might come your way from where you least EXPECT it ~ Hazrath Ali (R.A)💗

Ayaan's POV:

I went to my library in rage while pacing around the room back and forth trying to suppress the anger burning inside my soul.

Her eyes were disturbing me literally driving me crazy. Her accusing eyes and the quivering on her lips which were trying to demand a reason for her insult was making me feel like an oppressor.

I can definitely understand her feelings. The pain of being rejected might be immensely intolerable but I just really can't force myself to build a peaceful relation between us when I know she's the reason for my sorrow.

I'm sorry Sana. I love you. Till the last breath. Don't think I'm happy with this marriage. I never had accepted her as my wife. I hate her. I swear I'm gonna make her life a living hell such that she regret the moment she agreed to marry me.

It's so difficult to tolerate her in my room. I wish I could just throw her away from MY room.

I cannot sleep in my bed today because that bitch is near me and I can never tolerate her presence around me, at least not NOW.

I decided to sleep here in my library when I found that my pillow were in the room and I can't sleep without my pillow. Hence, I darted towards my room inorder to grab my pillows.

As I entered the room I witnessed her standing near the mirror. Her dupatta was placed on the chair nearby. For a moment I felt like I was being hypnotized. She is looking GORG...witchy. Idiot. Uggh!!

I turned my gaze away grabbing my pillows and scurried towards the library. I made sure that I slammed the door shut inorder to show her that I loathed her presence.

Izyaan's POV:

She was crying and then bolted inside the hallway. I mustered up the courage to go inside, carefully peeking around the hall so as to make sure that none notices me and stops me right hand.

Gosh these women might create a big fuss over this issue that I were following a girl and the 'so called issue' will be reached to my mom. Ughh!!

I paced a little faster when I didn't find much crowd near the washroom area.

'Oww, I'm sorry' She mumbled when SHE stumbled upon a boy who had drinks in his hands. The juice destroyed her new dress and I don't know why I felt sad for her.

She apologized for her blunder and ran inside the washroom. I waited for sometime until I came to know that the bride left. I entered into the women's section and find her near a wash-basin crying her heart out.

A pang of hurt crossed my heart and I couldn't help myself from approaching her. She was literally gobsmacked to find me there.

"I'm sorry I really AM. I really don't know...'I'm sorry.. please...you.." She tried hard to suppress the sob but failing miserably, she took pause after each word and hence, I waited patiently to complete her sentence but when I realised that she was facing difficulty in speaking, I stopped her from speaking.

"Shhh, it's okay" I don't know why but I know she has a great impact on ME. Her tears effect me internally and I just can't help myself to drift away from her.

"I'm apologizing na, please let me Go, I'm sorry, please" She begged for her misunderstanding.

The tears brimming in her eyes were constantly effecting me and that GIRL might never know my situation. She was scared of me since she was constantly backing off and her body was trembling from past few minutes. Fear was evident in her eyes.