CHAPTER 12-LOST and FOUND

💞What has REACHED you was never meant to MISS you and what has missed you was NEVER meant to reach YOU
↪Prophet
Muhammad S.A.W (pbuh)❤❤

Ayaan's POV:

I was constantly thinking of ways to get rid of this marriage. I definitely don't want Daadu to be disappointed with me for denying his wish, so unfortunately I had no options rather than to approved it.

She can deny it naa, if she wants to.
Ask her to do this.
Definitely Daadu won't force her to marry me.
My mind wondered.

But what if she completely ignores?
She wants to marry me and why will she do that? My heart retorted to which I groaned internally.

An idea flashed in my mind right then. I grabbed my iPhone and called one of my trusted men and discussed the plan.

It was a weekend and they were planning to buy the jewellery for the wedding.

We had our lunch and headed to our respective rooms. I wanted to know the timing of their shopping to execute my plan and so I went to Mommy's room only to find that weirdo and Abs giggling at a picture.

"Bhai just look at you, you are looking, pihehee" A laugh escaped her mouth before she could complete her statement. Abs laughed hysterically holding her stomach while that weirdo was chuckling hard, trying not to burst out.

I tried to find out the reason behind their laughter and by doing so, I fell into a pit of extreme embarrassment.

It was a very funny picture of my childhood where I was wrapped with a towel around my stomach and a kerchief covering my forehead.

The funny part was that of my hands holding a duplicate knife as if I'm a karate boy. My pose was something  very serious which could make any viewer to chuckle inside out. And also adding the point, I was shirtless.

I chuckled looking at the picture and grabbed Abs's ponytail to which she let out a groan. I smiled looking at her cute expression while sparing a glance at that stupid girl who was gawking at us in a complete awe.

Rikza's POV:

I was constantly mesmerised by his behaviour. I mean he was smiling for God sake.

He slightly chuckled looking at his childhood picture and reacted by grabbing her ponytail. She groaned in annoyance and he winked at her, which I find it cute.

I never realised when I transferred from observing their cute gestures to my dreamland.

I miss you soo much and love you.
Please stay with me naa. I really need you sissy..

Don't get panicked or confused guys.
I'm referring this to my sister who was never born. Indeed, I was just missing my inexistent biological sister.

Akdoo asked something to his mommy and left the room. As if I care, hugh!

We prayed Asr Salah and made our way to the porch, obviously for sitting in the car and Bruum! The car sped up and moved from it's halt.

Flashback ends...

I gained my conscience and found myself in a dark room, my hands tied up with a rope. I wanted to scream for help but that seemed to be impossible because my mouth had a clothing on it.

I tried to check the time and was literally gobsmaked when my eyes fell on my watch which striked 8.30p.m.

I was on my verge of tears not because I was afraid but because I was worried about my family. Mommy will be sick worried and I couldn't stand it.