Chapter 2

Bendy's POV

I awoke in a bed... surprisingly my vision was clear, and not foggy. I looked around the dark room... I soon realized I was at home in my shared bedroom with Boris. I looked to my left to my alarm clock. It read "2:00 am" I looked to my right and saw no one. Meaning Boris has yet to come to bed. I grudgingly got up but instantly fell back. My body felt sore like I had all my patches again... but there was not one patch on my body anymore. I decided to try to get up again. I managed to fully get up out of bed... it was very dark. I placed my hand on the wall and walked while tracing it. Once I got to the door I opened it and headed to the stairs... once down I could see that the kitchen light was on... so that's where I headed. I then peaked around the entrance to our kitchen/dining room area, I saw Boris sitting at the island in our kitchen with his head down.

I walked over to him. "Boris... are you okay?" I asked as I hesitantly reached my hand out to pat his back. Before I knew it I was lifted up into a hug as Boris cried into my chest. "Oh Boris, I didn't mean to scare you" I said.  He continued to cry. I was confused.... yet worried. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong!" I panicked. "You didn't do anything wrong" he managed to say, but it was very soft. My tail flicked in curiosity as I tilted my head. "You have me so worried you've passed out 3 times... I don't want to lose you to enteral slumber" Boris said. Now I feel bad... "I'm sorry Boris...I didn't mean to worry you... I'm just as confused as you are on why I'm passing out..." I said as i pet his head. He's sobs turned soft sharp breaths. I kept on shushing him so he could catch his breath. It's worked well enough for him to stop in about 15 minutes.

He then placed me back on my feet as he wiped extra tears away. I was still really short compared to him. I placed my hands on his chest as I stood on my tippy toes. I just barely reached his cheek as I planted a small kiss on his cheek. "You need to catch up on height" he smirked. I huffed as my cheeks turned a grayish blue. "Say didn't your blush use to be like a pink?" Boris asked. "As demons, such as myself, grow a lot of things changes... one is the color of blush." I said as I went to put my feet flat on the ground once again. But before I knew it I was being lifted up and draped over Boris's shoulder. "H-HEY!" I said as I lightly punch his back... I heard chuckles. "Put me down! You know how I feel about being draped like this!" I raised my voice but it was still soft. "Nah... think imma just keep you there and carry you up stairs... dunno 'bout you but I'm tired as heck" Boris said as he yawned. I sigh in defeat as I became limp. I really did hate being held this way... it didn't hurt it just felt uncomfortable. I had an annoyed expression on my face as my arms swayed side to side as Boris walked back to our shared bedroom. "Oh come on, don't be all grumpy" Boris said slightly in a baby tone. I just let out a few chuckles.

"If I wanted to I'd be clawing at you back.... you know I hate this carrying method..." I said slightly annoyed. "Man you can get aggressive when annoyed... but I still love it!" Boris said as he got my flicking tail in his mouth. I let out a small yelp. "Hey! What's the big idea!" I said a bit angry. "It got annoying because it kept hitting my face" he said a bit muffled. I wasn't wearing my gloves as I usually do. So they revealed my sharp fingers. "Fine if you get to bite my tail... I get to scratch your back" I said. "Wait wha- OW!" He said as I lightly dragged my index finger up his bare back. "Let go of my tail and I'll stop" I said as I kept tracing my index finger get up and down his back. "Fine!" He said as he spit out my tail, I stopped tracing my finger up and down and lightly tapped him with my tail. "You sure are a demon that's for sure... but I love you more now... ugh why are you so attractive!?" Boris asked.

I smirked and stuck my tongue out. "Because I'm a demon we demons can be pretty attractive..." I joked. "Eh may be true but promise me you won't end up like your dad.... he's gotten more of the chub-chubs.. and I seen him in his swim wear...." Boris said. My dad has gain a few pounds and just recently we went to we to my parents place to go swimming and it was a weekend... "I promise I won't... not all male demons have to end up like their fathers..." I said...  the rest of the walk was quiet I nearly fell asleep which I ended up doing anyhow because it was like almost dawn. And I had another like 50 lessons to do on my computer... I was still semi conscious because I felt myself being laid down. I snuggled into Boris because I knew it was him. And we slept the rest of the night...