"Stalker."

"I'm a journalist and it's what I do," she answered, again, her voice is too much of a whisper, it's almost too enticing to listen to.

I simply let her, there's nothing much to see anyways.

"Gee, your hair was long," she commented after seeing my hair when I was twenty-one, a bit too near the shoulder, brown curls and all.

I rolled my eyes, as long as I have a thin cut now, that's still the past.

"Well, I can't see anything. You don't seem like the one-night stand kind of guy," she said.

"You're speaking too soon," I said and reached for her laptop. I took it from her lap and logged into my facebook.

Taylor shifted on her seat, she might be uncomfortable for something. I raised an eyebrow first before asking, "D-Did I do some--"

She shook her head, "No, No, nothing."

I didn't believe her but it's alright, I didn't like pushing topics anyways. I scrolled through the worst conversations I've ever had with ladies who had already blocked me.

"Here are the sweet lies," I muttered, pointing through the awful messages I used to send to sweep girls off their feet. I handed her the laptop and she started laughing as she goes through them.

"Ever told me one of these?" She asked.

"What? Have you ever heard me sweet-talk you?"

"Touche."

"What if I did, though?"

"Then you wouldn't be here with me,"  she said. "Men who threw themselves to you are the ones who will easily throw you away."

"Wow, sounds a lot from the girl who has had only one boyfriend," I said, rather sarcastically. But she's right. "You're right, though."

She smiled at me to acknowledge and then went back to looking at her screen. "You've sl-slept with most of them?"

"Don't judge," I said. "I was young. And yes. Don't worry too, I'm not like that anymore."

"Good."

She kept scrolling through them while I was staring at the screen. She was a swift reader, I got to admit as I'm still halfway through the message and she's already scrolling to the next.

Thenafter, the screen, cursor everything just stopped moving and I understood why. I looked over to Taylor and she was already sleeping soundly.

She does fall asleep too easily.

I smiled in amusement, as I slowly took the laptop from her. I logged off my Facebook and shut the whole thing down.

Her position seemed comfortable enough and I didn't want to disturb her either so I didn't do anything else after placing her laptop on the nearby desk.

Looking at her now, that sweet, that funny and that beautiful. . . , her ex must be regretting leaving her by now.

And here I am, regretting I let her in my life.

I'm screwed up as it is.

When she woke up, there's a cup of cold coffee on her desk and I was there right at the floor, texting Grace and asking her how granny had been. I heard the sheets shuffle and she usually doesn't move so my attention turned to the sleepy-eyed Taylor.

She is still on the process of getting to reality.

I looked over to my watch, "Three p.m. would you like some lunch?"