Chapter Three: Juliette's POV

** :D **

I've changed the cover! :D It's made by ilovedyoufirst :DD she's a really good singer!! :))) hahaha. :D And she was also the one who made the previous cover XD so again, thank you for reading! :)))

I was having a very nice sleep when I felt someone pluck off my headphones off of my ears. I was so startled that I shot my head up only to collide with someone's hand.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" I said while opening my eyes. When my eyes were opened, I saw Dylan's face with a smirk.

"I knew that would happen so I stopped your head from colliding into mine." He said.

"And you're not even going to say sorry.. tsk, brothers." I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something, Dew?" Dylan asked, still with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, nothing!" I said with an innocent smile.

"Well, whatever." Dylan said with a shrug. "Just get out of bed already. We're going to school in twenty minutes."

"Okay, Dy." I said with a yawn. Then he put my headphones on my bed and walked out of my room. I got out of bed and got my towel and clothes in the closet. After that, I took a very refreshing bath that helped me wake up more.

While I was enjoying my bath, I remembered that we were going to school in twenty minutes. I quickly finished my bath, dried myself and put on my uniform. The name of the high school that I study in is Shiba High School. From our house, it's only a ten -minute walk.

The uniform of the girls of our school is like the ones in Japan but I guess it's understandable because the President and Owner of Shiba High School is half-japanese.

Anyway, our uniform is a white long-sleeved shirt, a black-and-red pleated skirt, black socks that reach only to our ankles and black shoes. We also wear a black ribbon on the top center of our white long-sleeved shirt. The black ribbon has our school emblem, which is two swords crossed at each other, on the center.

After fully dressing up for school, I combed my hair, grabbed my bag, cell phone, handkerchief and iPod from my study table and dashed downstairs.

When I arrived downstairs, I saw that mom, dad, Dylan and Adrian were already seated at the table. "Morning dad, mom." I greeted. Dylan and Adrian were used to the fact that I don't greet them in the morning so there were no reactions from the two of them.

"Morning, Dew." Dad replied to me and mom smiled.

I sat at my usual spot, which is at the left of Adrian, and put my things first inside my black shoulder bag. When I was done putting them, I saw Dylan smirking at me.

Dylan was wearing the uniform of the guys in Shiba High School. Yup, he's also attending the same school that me and Adrian go. He's a senior this year, I'm a junior and Adrian's a sophomore.

Anyway, the uniform for the guys of our school are all the same, even if they are in different levels. It consists of a black long-sleeve shirt with a standing collar buttoning down from top-to-bottom (although Dylan always keeps the top button open) and the top button is decorated with the school emblem, black pants, black socks and white sneakers. The guys have an option whether to wear white sneakers or black penny loafers, but the most often they wear is white sneakers.

It's also the same with Adrian. So, the uniform of our school makes their hair stand out. Back to the story, I saw Dylan smirking at me. I became irritated at him because of that so I said to him with an irritated voice, "What?"

"Five minutes to eat, Dew." Then his smirk grew even wider, if that was possible. "Oh, and I guess you forgot your ID upstairs. So, that means lesser time for you to eat!"