“Ah fuck”, Sasuke blurted out and quickly averted his gaze. The awkwardness was now rising by the second. “W-Well I’ll get started on building the tent okay you should find some sticks or something so we can start a fire”, Sasuke stuttered, and was even more embarrassed because he had never stuttered before in his life. Hinata nodded and walked away still red. “SHE SAW ME STARING AT HER BOOBS FUCKING HELL”, Sasuke cringed in embarrassment. He assembled the tent within no time and as he was putting the last pole in place Hinata returned with a huge pile of sticks in her arms. “Woah I didn’t mean that much silly”, Sasuke laughed. “WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SAID SILLY IN YOUR LIFE FOR FUCKS SAKE”, he cringed again realising his mistake. Hinata giggled as she threw down the sticks because Sasukes expression looked like a mix between embarrassment and anger. She never knew Sasuke had emotion, and she liked this side of him. “W-what’s so funny?”, he snapped, still red, making Hinata actually laugh. “Y-your expressions are hilarious”, she smirked.

“Well we better make this fire anyway it’s already starting to get cold”, he replied, trying to change the situation, he didn’t know what the heck was wrong with him. “Sure”, she smiled back and the pair of them fashioned the pile of sticks into a neat pile. “Okay now stand back”, Sasuke directed and used his fireball jutsu to create a roaring, warm fire. Sasuke was actually pretty proud of it himself, it looked pretty magnificent. “Yeah Sasuke I don’t think that fire will last very long… those clouds are moving in pretty fast”, Hinata pointed out, feeling bad she took down his pride. “Fuck”, he grumbled, “Well at least the tent is set up…. I actually hope Sakura and Naruto don’t get back to be honest”

“W-why?”, Hinata asked, a little confused and embarrassed at the same time, remembering that she saw him staring at her boobs not even an hour ago.

“Well for one, I won’t have Sakura trying to fondle me while im trying to sleep. Two, Naruto won’t be snoring his ass off and kicking all of us in his sleep, thirdly with just the two of us it will be roomy, and lastly, you’re good company Hinata, really if you weren’t here I would’ve probably been stuck with Ino or something… ugh”, Sasuke replied, avoiding eye contact. Hinata giggled and nodded. “I g-guess. I thought it would be hell working with you and Sakura to be honest but really you’re not such an err… let say m-mean person after all”.

Sasuke shot her a smirk and said, “You were looking forward to being in Narutos group because you’re in love with him aren’t you? Such cute, much obvious”.

“I-I A-AM NOT”, She snapped back, blushing like crazy.

The first crack of thunder sounded and Sasuke quickly opened the tent. “Get in- it’s already starting to spit”.

When they were both sitting in the tent Sasuke decided to continue on from their previous conversation.

“Anyway, as I was SAYING- Look Hinata, I would give up on Naruto unless you’re planning to confess to him. To everyone else its completely obious that you like him just from the little things you do when he intracts with you. Naruto on the other hand, is so bloody dense he probably couldn’t even tell if someone was annoyed at him or not. Hinata be careful okay, and yo-“.

“S-Sasuke stop.. Just s-stop okay. I-I know that I will never confess to him okay… I’m too shy and idiotic. A-anyway he would stop asking Saskura on dates so..”, she started tearing up and Sasuke realised how much of a dick he just been. So he did the first thing he could think of to comfort a girl and hugged her- then realising how awkward this must be for her. But Hinata just kept crying on his shoulder and he managed to relax. “I t-try so hard… I would do a-anything for that i-idiot”. Sasuke was shocked at how upset she actually was, and started softy stoking her head and saying comforting things like “It’s okay Hinata” and “He’s just an idiot”. As they sat there rain started to pour, making a pitter-patter sound on the roof of the tent, which was incredibly calming. Sasuke felt so weird- he had never comforted a girl before, and hadn’t even wanted to hug one before and now he was doing both. He liked the warmth of another body cradled within his arms and the soft silky touch of Hinatas hair, which was the most beautiful colour. She suddenly looked up at him and smiled, causing Sasuke to look away out of embarrassment. Then it hit him- He liked Hinata. HE LIKED A GIRL, WITH LOTS OF EMOTIONS AND A CUTE SMILE- Sasuke was almost in shock, he had never LIKED anyone before.

“S-Sasuke are you okay?”, Hinata asked, still embracing him. Sasuke did the first thing he thought of doing and said, “DO YOU FIND ME ATTRACTIVE?”, then punched himself in the face mentally. Hinata went red but managed a shy smile. “Errrrr..... I g-guess”. Sasuke somehow felt relieved but quickly let go of their embrace. “S-sorry”, he muttered. The pair of them sat in silence for a long time as the rain got harder, and thunder rolled above them. “Um Sasuke”, Hinata cringed, not believing she was about to say this, “I-I’m cold… can you hug me again?”. Sasuke was almost shocked but he was both happy and embarrassed that he was about to cuddle her again. “I guess… If you would really prefer hugging me than freezing to death”, he smirked. Hinata smiled as he wrapped his arms around her as they lay down to get more comfortable. “A-attitude mister”, she giggled.

Before Sasuke knew it he was staring into her shining lavender eyes which looked beautiful even in the dim light. Hinata was staring into Sasukes eyes too, and saw something she had never seen before in his deep black eyes- kindness and gentleness. They didn’t even notice their faces moving closer together- like a cheesy movie. They both knew what was about to happen. “H-Hinata…. Are you sure you don’t want your first kiss to be Naruto”, Sasuke whispered. Hinata just simply smiled and kissed him softly. As their lips connected Sasuke felt a spark he had never experienced before- like a bolt of lightning had just connected them from the lips.

“WHAT THE FUCK SASUKE?!”

“GUYS WHAT THE HELL GROSS!”

The pair of them basically leapt from each other as a drenched Naruto and Sakura suddenly appeared at the entrance of the tent.

“I KNEW SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!”, Sakura yelled, “I GOT MY PERIOD AN HOUR AGO AND THAT ALWAYS MEANS BAD LUCK”

“GROSS”, everyone else said in unison.

A magic moment had suddenly been ruined.