Time to go

After we talked a after jace and clary for a bit Tessa and izzy and I started to get tried so we decided to go to sleep in my room so the three of. I'm one bed.

When we woke up we went to the kitchen get something to eat after not eating for a long time. While we were eating Magnus came out of his room and a little while later so did Alec. Umm wonder what they were doing

Anyway we all sat at the kitchen counter eating while talking about what Magnus and Alex did while we were away. Seemed like the first night they were happy two be with each other without someone there but the next following day won't do happy. At least they had fun in there date.

After we finished eating Magnus used his magic to clean all of the dirty plates an dishes. We were all sitting around where Magnus said;

"So what are you guys going to do now"

Me and Tessa looked at each other and I said;
"Well will do what I said when we were Plato get out of that place. We're going to go back home" when I first got here and I said that, I thought that I would be happy but now I'm just sad that we're going. I'm going to mis them but mist of all I'm going to miss izzy.

I'm going to really miss her. I didn't think I could feel like this.

Half an hour later me and Tessa decided that we would leave today. We promised that we would visit and kept in touch with each other.

I went to my room and get my clothes and things so we can go. But while I was doing that izzy came into my room.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" she replied.

Izzy POV
I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm going to tell her how I feel. I going to tell her that I don't want her to go and that she should stay here so I can be with her. So I can kiss her all I want and no one can tell me else. So I can grow up with her and be happy.

I want to tell her all these things but u just know how to say it. I mean she might not feel the same and I could be making a total fool out of myself. But I want to say it I need to say it so I can get it off my chest. These feelings I have has been a huge weight on my chest and I need to get it off. So I'm going to do it. I going to say it.

I just don't know how.

Rosa POV
I don't think izzy knows what to say to me cause the only third he has said to me since she got into my room is 'hi'. She been in here for 2 minutes. I wish the reason she was in here was to tell me that she had feels and all. But i know that that would be a long shot. I don't think she likes girls the way I like her. Right now I'm just staring at her and I don't know what to Do. Should I start packing again or should I just tell her how I feel. But if I do that and she doesn't feel the same than the next time I see her it would be awkward and our friendship would be ruined. I don't know what to do.

Izzy POV
Do you what what I not going to be afraid. I'm going to do what I would like to do.

I walked closer to Rosa and our noses are all most touching and I do the unthinkable.

I kissed her.

Yep you heard me. I just kissed her. And what's more surprising is that she kissed me back. I wrapped my hand around her back while she wrapped her hand around my neck. And it was the best feeling in the world.

I don't know how long we kissed. But we pulled away so we could breathe. We looked at each other with heavy breathing and smile and kissed again once we were breathing normally.

Comment
Share
Vote
And follow me

~Ashlee