Talking is key

So we are in a cave and where is this cave you may ask well we don't know. Think of the cave as a maze that has so many dead ends. The only reason we know that's it's a cave it because of the wall and the colour of the dirt. It was dark but it wasn't dark enough so that we couldn't see each other. The light was coming from the hole that are in the cave roof.

"How about we try to make the hole and make them bigger and see if we can fit though the hole and get out because it will be best to impossible to get out with all these dead ends" I wondered. Izzy nodded that she agreed and than we started to try. First we used the bow but that wasn't working so we tried our hands as our last resort. But that didn't work the cave roof was to hard I think that it was rock. I was so angry I can't believe that we're here in this mess. And I didn't even want to come here in the first place.

"This is all your fault" I said to Izzy. It was light enough that I could she her face and she doesn't look happy well either.

"How it this my fault!?" Izzy asked. By the sound of her voice I could tell that she was angry and by her face. Wow. She even looks beautiful even when she angry.

"If you didn't try and shoot the dragon we wouldn't be here cause I would of found away to control it and so we could of killed it too" I argued.

"Well sorry that I thought that you were in danger and needed help" izzy half yelled.
I turned to izzy and said "I didn't need any help!" I yelled. "I have need in my life needed anyone's help and I never will!" I screamed. Izzy at me than and it looked like she wanted to say something but than decided not not. I guess she trying to understand the last apart i said about not needing or ever needing anyone's help. Well she doesn't have to think about because there is not much to think about. I have never in my life needed someone and I never will.

We didn't know how to get out of this place so we decided that that we should save our strength and sit down and try to come up with a plan. Or if we can't we will just wait for the dragon to come back and try to kill it after it shows us the way out. I sat on the left wall with my head down and she was in the right wall in front of me.

"Do when you said that you didn't need anyone's help what did you mean!" Izzy asked softly. I lifted my head up to I could see her and she was already looking at me.

"Well I have never in my life needed any one, what's so hard to get?" I asked.

"Well what about your parents, they would of helped you when you needed it" izzy thinks.

"My parents were there when I was little. They doped me off at the institute when I was very little and than they left to fight demons and they never came back" I told her and I lowered my head when I said it.

"I learned to fight and survive on my own and I didn't need anyone and I will never need anyone" I told izzy. I have done everything my own and that's the way I like it.

"I was never alone so when I need help Alex would always help me and I had my parents. They weren't the most nicest people but at lest that they were there" izzy said softly. She was lucky that she had people that care about her but when people care about you, you have to be what they they think you are. I don't have to do that because u don't care about what people think and they don't help me in anyway so why should I.

"The only person the world that i really care about is Tessa and I hate it when she helps me so you can see why I hate it so much when she pushed me though that portal to protect me" I said. And I meant every word.

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee