Part Eleven

12:00 PM, Wednesday September 26th  

I started searching up some guys online. Using my last name, Frashell. I found several. One is some 'Travis Frashell'. I clicked it open, and it was a picture of some guy with Sydney. Oh no. In his bio it says he's trying to find his little sisters, and that his parents are Magenta & Jason Frashell. I found my brother. His name, is Travis, and he is most likely dating Sydney. Oh joy.

5:00 PM, Wednesday September 26th

I sat there, arguing with Scarlett.

"He is real, Scarlett! He's my brother!"

"No, Savannah! Your parents would have told you! They wouldn't have kept it from you that you have a brother. They wouldn't have told you a lie! They would tell you that you aren't the oldest! Savannah, he isn't real!"

I then slammed a knife down into the counter. "Go to your room," my teeth were clenched.

"No."

"Then get out!"

She glared at me before leaving and slamming the door. I started crying as hard as I could. The kids ran in and hugged me. I held them close.

10:00 PM, Wednesday September 26th

I still cared about Scarlett. She was missing. Gone. I whined, hoping she'd come home. She had to come home, right? Wrong.

Maybe she would come back. She had to. She has no money. Nothing. She'd be back, and I'd try to give her a second chance. I always give her another chance.

Dedication;; scbaine02 for the idea of Travis being added