Part Nine

12:00 PM, Monday September 24th

I was gathering my knives again. My back up gun was in my room under my bed, and it used to belong to Mason. I hated that gun. I grabbed it anyway, and left. I was going to the place that was written in blood on the living room wall. '2234 Oak Street'. The address seemed familiar, and I don't want to say where from yet.

I walked down the street, and went to a café for food. I had a regular sandwich and a coffee. A guy saw me, and walked over.

"Anyone sitting here?"

"No."

"Can I sit here?" He looked at me, pleading for me to say yes.

"Fine."

He sat down, and looked at her.

"I'm Jake."

"Savannah."

"Pretty name."

We talked for hours, until I forgot where I was going. He gave me his number, then left. I think I found a new boyfriend.

6:00 PM, Monday September 24th

I walked down the street. It was cold by now, and I needed to find shelter. I found a tree, and cuddled up into the branches. I was freezing, and sighed. I coughed, and let out a moan.

"SAV!" I heard from the base of the tree. Mason.

"Go away!"

"Can we talk?!" He asked as I threw a knife down at him.

It landed on the ground in front of him. He ran off, and I sighed. I was singing to myself, bored.

1:00 AM, Tuesday September 25th

I woke up in my room. I gave up on that quest. A note from K laid on my dresser.

Savannah,

Go to the address tomorrow, or your darling daughter Logan could die. Just a thought. Remember, the wrong decision leads to a harsh punishment.

-Ka

The rest was missing. Ka. Parts of a name. Someone almost wrote their name, or a middle name. Its something.