Part Ten

9:00 AM, Tuesday September 25th

I had left a note. I was saving my daughter's life. I walked down the road until I got there. 2234 Oak Street. I walked inside, and waited.

10:00 AM, Tuesday September 25th

I saw a figure enter the room, and I stood from the chair I was in. My mother.  I was in complete shock.

"Mom? Your K?"

"Katelyn is my middle name, Savannah. You should have know it would have been me. I didn't want to use Magenta since it was obvious."

I nodded in agreement.

"Why would you threaten to kill your own grand daughter?"

"I had to get you here somehow."

I nodded. Also true. The conversation continued until she sent me home. My mother murdered my father.

1:00 PM, Tuesday September 25th

I was at home, sighing to myself. I scrubbed the walls, and fixed the furniture in the living room. I had the whole house cleaned, and I was shuffling through the family pictures I had. Half of the Frashell family was dead. My father, who my mother killed, and my sister, who I killed. I had a reason. Mom didn't. I sighed, and put the box of pictures back after a long time. I didn't want the kids knowing about how much my family meant to me. I had them. My mother was the only other person left. Unless they had a son I didn't know. I stopped, and grabbed the box again. I dug through it, finding a picture of my parents holding a baby boy, and my mother pregnant. It seemed to be a family photo while my mother was pregnant with me. The year was older than I am. My mothers picture box held secrets.

I have an older brother.

-----

Dedicated to @potterwags812 since you wanted to see who K was :)