JUST A DREAM

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I sat up on my bed, is that normal it felt so real, I looked to my side to see it's 5:30 in the morning I wasn't going to sleep any time soon so I decided to get on my phone and started browsing the internet, then I saw a new episode of my show came out so I watched it ........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I just finished the show and I'm currently crying I checked the time once again and it was 5:52 so I decided to get up and take, a shower as I took a shower I let all my tears out I just cried forgetting anything and everything around me I just cried I did not realize how attached I was till now, and that 20 minutes have past so I got out and dressed, I wore a maroon crop jacket and some light washed ripped jeans and  boots, I put on my black back pack and my hair in a messy bun I went down stairs with my laptop in hand and my iPod and phone I bid my goodbyes to my parents and and older brother and headed off to school I took my bike and put my iPod on shuffle and the first song was 'who's loving you' by The Jackson 5 so I started to sing along ....
When I had you
I treated you bad
And wrong mg dear
And girl since
Since you been away
Doncha know
I sit around
With my head hangin down now I wonder
Who's lovin you'
When the song finished I looked around and saw my music teacher Kakashi he just stared at me wide eyed and had a shocked expression on his face
"Sakura that ...... that was amazing wow just wow"
"Thank you" I said smiling sheepishly at him then we entered the school gates together I went to park my bike then went inside. I got my things from the locker and headed to my first class which was music ironically, I entered and seated myself at the back corner of the room just staring out the window the room started filling up, luckily my brother had this class with me too though he is older then me we are still twins in our senior year of highschool when kakashi-sensie entered everyone shut up, he never enters early this must be really important when I saw him enter both me and my brother leaned forward on our desk then he said "ok class so today I want to here how you sing we heard how you played now it's time for you to show me your voice so I have in here sticks each one has one of your names in it I will pick one out and then that person comes up and sings alright" "yes sensie" everyone replied in unison, as he shakes little can he pulled out a wooden stick and called " Sakura Haruno your up first" as he read my name I readied my things and went down to the front of the class and again sang who's lovin you.
When I finished everyone including my brother were wide eyed then I saw people standing up and clapping I blushed a little and went to my seat my brother looked at me and said "I was going to sing that" "then sing it" he looked at me confused "listen Sam sing it let's see which twin is the better singer" he looked at me then smirked I smirked back at him and he reapplied saying "deal sister" and as his name was called he went to the front of the class, perfect timing, as he finished the song everyone was wide eyed again so was I I was not expecting him to be good I know it's kinda rude but whatever, any way so after we heard horrible singing the bell rang and I walked to my next class I went to the locker got my things and left
----------------------------------------------
Time skip lunch
I came out of class and went to my locker put my books and went to the lunch room I waited in line for a while I paid for my food took my tray and walked out the lunch room heading to the roof I reached the roof and as i walked to get to my bench my eyes widened and I dropped my tray as I was on the verge of tears I saw ...........
___________________________
750 words
Non of the pictures or videos belong to me