"Promises Broken"

Ally's POV 

Princeton has officially broken my heart and I hate him for that. Right now I'm standing in his apartment carrying his baby while his London girlfriend waltz herself right into my life and ruined it completely. When I first found out about Shannon from his fans he told me that it was just a rumor and he only had eyes for me , he promised that it was always going to be that way but now he's breaking all of his promises. I just don't know what to do anymore. "Look Allison I really don't have time for this , you came over here to talk about the baby so talk about it." He said cold heartily , I had a lump in my throat from trying to hold back my tears I'm not going to let him see me cry over him anymore "I...I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." My voice was barely a whisper , I didn't dare to look him in the eyes so I just stared at my feet. I heard him take a deep breath then he lifted my chin up so I could look him in the eyes like he used to whenever I was mad at him. That brought back memories so my tears finally fell. "Of course I'll go with you , I wouldn't miss it for the world I promise." I rolled my eyes then I regretted doing that in from of him. "What?" he asked getting annoyed. I shook my head stepping back a little "It's just that you've been breaking your promises lately" he took another deep breath then he smiled , I swear this boy has more mood swings then me. "I pinky promises" he said holding up his pinky and locking it with mine. I giggled a little remembering how silly he could get. When he locked his pinky with mine I felt a little spark and I think he did too because he quickly pulled his and away and looked down. "So umm what time is your appointment Ally-son" I ignored the fact that he almost called me Ally and headed for the door "It's a 3 in the afternoon , I'll just come by and get you." He smiled and began to close the door , my heart ached at the fact that we're actually over. I walked over to Roc and Rocsi's apartment with silent tears falling.

Princeton's POV 

I shut the door. My heart ached a little realizing that I would never actually be able to hold Ally in my arms again and it's all my fault "Prince!!!" Shannon screamed my name from my bedroom. When I first meet Shannon she was a real sweet girl and she always made me laugh but now it seems like she's just using me for my money , it's really starting to piss me off. I walked back to my room to find a pissed off Shannon , before I could even say anything she spoke first "Why the hell is that hoes clothes still here , and why is she pregnant with your baby Jacob?!?" My blood started to boil as I balled my fist up "First off Ally is not a hoe she's FAR from being a hoe, And second off her clothes are still here because that's none of your business." 

I know that didn't make any sense but at this point I wanted this girl out of my apartment. "Third off she's pregnant with my baby because me made LOVE , lastly don't ever in your life call me Jacob EVER. If Ally doesn't call me Jacob then you cant either." She shifted from her right leg to her left "But I thought you loved me" she whispered. I rolled my eyes "I thought I did until you ran my credit card bill up to 10,000 dollars. Who do you think you are Shannon , Ally never did that to me!!" she rolled her eyes "Stop caparing me to Ally , if you love her soo much then why did you cheat on her with me?" I looked at the ground realizing she was right "I dont know but what I do know is that we're over so can you leave now and never come back." She just scoffed and ran out the door while slamming it. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands. I made the biggest mistake thinking that she didnt love me anymore and I lied when I told her I didnt love her anymore

So my plan tomorrow is to get my Ally back .

______________________________________________________________________________________

This story might b coming to the end soon .. so give me some ideas on what you want to happen with Ally and Princeton

xoxo starr