Chapter 9 'Welcome Back Allsion'

I followed him out to his car and got in. "So why are you here in the middle of nowhere , you kind of look like a city girl to me." I blushed 'Wait ally why are you blushing you like Princeton remember'? is said to myself. He turned and looked at me in confusion , but I answered his qusetion before he could ask me if I was talking to myself.

"Umm I really dont want to talk about that right now, but yes your right I am a city girl and thats where I'd like to go back" . "Ohhh , well if thats the case then I'll just drive you back myself." He said. I looked at him "Thank you , that's very sweet for a girl that you just meet , but umm how are you able to drice you look about my age.'? he smirked "Where I'm from you get to do whatever you want , now where would you like me to take you in the city'? 

"To th-" he cut me off "To the nearst hospital'? I looked at him like he was crazy "How did you know"? He laughed "Well because you still have your hospital gown on" I looked down then blushed in embrassment. 

The rest of the ride we just talked and laughed. He told me about his life and I sorta kinda told him about mine. We finally reached to hosiptal and he let me out. "Before you go , I was woundering if I could get your nnumber"? I blushed for the 100th time I was with him , this was the first time a boy ever asked me for my number. I wrote the number down on his hand thenn I took off back inside the hosiptal.

"She's here"!! I heard Princeton and Kesiha scream at the same time. Tears welled up in our eyes and Kesiha picked me up and spinned me around. Princeton did the same whrispering in my ear "I'm so glad your ok baby" My heart started pounding fast and my knees got weak. Princeton just called be baby. But I dont think he realized it until he finally put me back down on my feet because he's cheeks were super red.

_____________________________________________________________________________

IM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A MILLION YEARS 

But make sure you comment and tell me what you think - xoxoxo Starr