Chapter 5

Allison P.O.V

''Auntie Keisha'' I crocked out. I had a lump in my throat trying to old back my tears. She jumped up surprised ''O my god Ally'' she ran over and tackled me with a hug. ''How did you get here '' she asked worried but happy at the same time. ''I kind of stole some of my mothers money and I to a cab to the airport and that's when I met the boy with the big afro and he took me to you'' ''Why did you decided to come here'' I hesitated a bit then I took a deep breathe. ''You might wanna sit down for this one''. 

After I told her everything that happened we both ended up in tears. ''Well your safe now and you can live with me and the boys'' ''About that who are ''the boys'' exactly?'' She laughed ''You mean to tell me you never heard of Mindless Behavior'' ''Momma didn't let me out of the house that much'' ''Well the boy that you met at the air port name is Princeton , then theres Roc Royal with the hat Prodigy with the mohawk and RayRay with the two braids.'' 

Keisha showed me to my room , it was way better then my room back home. It was pick and green and it has a big bed right in the middle. And the closet was full of clothes that I could fit , it was like she already knew I was coming or somthing.

But my next missison is to say sorry to Princeton , I just hope he doesn't hate me . I walked acroos the hall to his bed room and knocked onto his door. ''Come in'' he said. I walked in with my head down like a lost puppy. ''Can we talk?'' I asked. He actually smiled and patted a seat next to him , maybe he wasn't mad after all. ''I'm sorry about the way I snapped on you at the way to the car'' He just started me in the eyes , I really couldn't read his facial expression. The he pulled me into a nice warm hug like we knew each other for years or something. I laughed ''I guess this is your way of accepting my apoligize huh?'' 

''You wanna go meet the boys official this time?'' he asked me rubbing his hands through his curly afro , it just made me melt inside. But he problbly doesn't even think I'm pretty so I minds well stop thinking that way. 

We went downstairs into the game room , were the boys were playing video games. ''Guys this is Allison , Allison this is Prodigy Roc and RayRay'' I just smiled and waved. ''Wanna play madden with us'' RayRay asked. ''Maybe another time I really just want to go get cleaned up.

I went back up stairs to my room and shut the door. I grabbed my diary out of my backpack and I started to wrtie :

Dear Diary,

Today is April 22 2011 and my miracle has finally happened. I'm living with my wounderful Aunt Keisha and I've already met some wounderful people.

Keisha said she's going to file custody over me , I'm pretty sure my mother won't put up a fight. Also Keisha said she's going to take me to the doctors to get me checked out .So wish me luck !

P.S I gotta thing for Princeton , hopefully my mircles keep on coming.

-Ally <3

_________________________________________________________________________

Comment Pretty Pretty Please with a cherry ontop , that will make my day <3 

Next chapter coming in a min. But I do have school tomorrow so I gotta see .