Chapter 13 "Im Sorry"

Allison's P.O.V

I didnt have anymore tears left in me to cry , I couldnt beleive after what I had just told my mother she wouldnt beleive me. This is the reason why I hate her so much and I know thats not a good thing to say becuase she did give birth to me and what not but sometimes she didnt act like it , sometimes she treats me like Im some random person off the street. I couldnt hear any talking down stairs so that must mean that she left thank good. I never want to see that lady again. She ruiend EVERYTHING for me , my day was going perfect until she showed up.

There was a knock at my door and then Princeton walked in. I was lying on my bed cruled up in a ball. I felt the bed way down so that must mean that Princeton was sitting on my bed. He begin to rub my back in comfort. "Thanks" I whispered. He then lifted me up like a baby and held my head against his chest. "Are you okay?" he asked me while resting his chin on the top of my head. "No Im not okay , I hate her Princeton" I said with tears streaming down my face "Why does she have to act like that , she acts like Im not even her daughter" Princeton started rocking me back and forth . "I wish I could answer all your questions but I just cant and Im sorry Im so sorry mima " I sat up in his arms so I could face him , he had a sad worried experssion on his face "You dont have to be sorry Prince its not your fault." I said while placing my hand on the side of his face. He then began to lean in for a kiss and I did the same. His soft lips touched mines and instantly all the pain was tooken away , I dindt feel sad anymore. He placed one hand on my lower back and the other on my chin. The kiss got depened for a couple more seconds then he pulled away. We stared into each others eyes smiling "I knew I could make you smile again"

The next couple of days had been really laid back and chilled as Prod would say. Princeton asked me to be his girlfriend officialy yesterday at a Chris Brown concert , I had to admit that was the best day of my life. All four of the boys are leaving for tour tomorrow and Kiesha is trying to decided if she wants me to come with. Where else Im I supposed to go ? But she claims that its an easier target for my mom and her boyfriend to find out where I am if Im on tour with the boys and she has a point.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is all I have for right now , I promise Ill post some more today I just have to think of whats going to happen next.

-XOXO Starr