Lost Girl Chapter 2 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143

Allison P.O.V

I lay in my bed writing in my diary about life , when I my mothers boyyfriend comes and bust into my room. I quicly put away my diary before he can see it.

'Get yo lazy ass up , and go make me a sandwich girl' 

'No' I say , even though I know in the back of my head that's was a bad mistake. But I doh't care , I hate this man 'You ain't my daddy' He pull's me by my hair and drag's me out of my bed onto the floor. 'LET ME GO' I scream 'Take yo white ass to that kitchen girl , and make me something to eat before I hurt you' (And yes I'm mixed , my mom is Black and my dad is White)

Before he can do any thing I get up and run out of my room towards the stairs , but he catches me and drags me by my hair again into my room. 'Since you don't wanna listen , I'm gone make you listen.'

He throws me onto my bed and rips off my clothes kissing my innner thighs 'Please Stop' I beg but he just ignores me and contine's to kiss me. He undresses himself and undresses me to leave both of us naked. 'Be still and I won't hurt you girl' There's tears coming down my cheeks but I just lay there. 

He shoves his finger into my womenhood and goes in and out really fast , I try to think of other things and ignoe the fact that I'm laying getting raped and ther's no one here to help me. 

He now has his manhood inside me going really fast and hard 'PLEASE STOP' I beg but he just slaps me in the face and keeps going.

This carry's on for and hour , then he finally stops 'YOU BET NOT TELL NOBODY' I juss nod my head and curl up inn a ball. Where's someone when I need them ?