Chapter 11

IF YOU DIDNT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER THEN I HATE YOU !!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Allison P.O.V

I woke up the next morning all groogly and tired. I really didnt feel like getting out of the bed at this moment, after yesterday I just really need to sleep for a week. But knowning this family I'm not going to be able to do that. I could smell bacon eggs and pancakes cooking downstairs, I wounder if the boys are up yet.

I hopped out of my bed and and went to the bathroom to get fresh then went into the boys room to see if they were awake of course Princeton was going to be the last one I checked on so we could have some alone time together :)

Ray Roc and Prod was all piled up on top of each other I guess they where too tired to make it to there beds last night , but I have to admit they did look like they were peaceful in there sleep. Too bad I was about to ruin that *evil smiles* I took a step back and then belly flopped on Ray Ray since it hated when someone woke him up from a peaceful slumber.

"COME ON ALLY GET OFF OF ME DANG YOU PLAY TO MUCH ! DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING TO SLEEP HERE" Ray Ray yelled while I was still laying on top of him. I doubled over cracking up holding my stomaach while my face turned red. He pused me off of him and I ended up falling on Roc , he didnt even budge so I decided to give him a wet willie and that still didnt get him up. I smirked then gave him the biggest wedgie I could  while laughing. Instead of Roc waking up mad he actually woke up laughing about me giving him a wedgie. "Roc why are you laughing , that was supposed to hurt" i asked while laughing aswell , he stood up then pulled his wedgie out "Cause that actually tickled" I just rolled my eyes while laughing at his crazy self. "Hey come on Roc and Ray lets get Prod up you know hes the hardest to wake up" All three of us stood up "Lets poor some cold water on him" Ray suggested. We all nodded in agreement then ran downstairs so get 3 cups of cold water and a whole bunch of ice. We ran back up the stairs and tip-toed back into the room we pulled the covers back "Dang where he go that fast" all three of us said at the same time. "Yall really need to learn how to whisper" we heard Prod say. We turned around all shocked to be held up at water gun point by Prod and Princeton. Before we could do anything they started shooting us with the water guns, I tryed to hide behing Roc "Nahh Alli this is all Mans for himself" Roc said while picking me up and spinning me around. "Roc what are you doing , your supposed to be on my side" I said while laughing really really hard. "Your the one who got us into this mess "Miss I wanna wake people up all super super ealry in the morning" He put me over his shoulder then ran down the stairs with Prod and Princeton still shooting us with the water guns. Well at least Ray is still on my side. Roc flew around the coner and there stood Ray but instead of helping me he decided to pour a big cup of cold icy water on my head "RAY RAY !!!!!!!!" I screamed .

Everyone frooze including Roc with me still throwed over his shoulder "Big mistake man Big mistake" Princeton said to Ray Ray. I manged to get down from Rocs sholder and then I stared to chase Ray around the house. Did he not know that I got nigga hair  when it gets wet it take me hours and hours to get it back straight again. I chased Ray Ray all the way into the kitchen , he is so lucky he can run faster then me. "STOP RIGHT THERE" Keisha said as I was tuggin on one of Ray Rays' braids. We both frooze and looked at Kesiha "Time to eat you can finish beating him up when your done with your food" We both nodded and headed to the table with Prod Prince and Roc. Prince choose to sit next to me and underneath the table he locked his fingers with mines. I looked up at him and we both blushed.

I could tell today was going to be a good day , until the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to find ..........

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it :) the next chapter will be up in a couple if mintues :)