You Make My Life Complete

1 Year Later

Julian's POV

"Hey Julian! Those ones done?" My friend Mallory says

"Yes! Go ahead and frost them!" I yell back

I had my sister and a couple of my friends over (I finnaly managed to make some friends here) for valentines day and we were making some cupcakes cause we all loved to bake. They wanted to go out to dinner or something but Jordan and I were going. So we had a little get together now.

"So when are you moving J?" Grace asks

"Sometime Next month. The 12th...I think. I doing know I'll have to ask Jordan."

"Blake and I move next week by the way. Can you come help?" Madison asks

"Sure, just give me your address."

"I will."

Blake was Madison's Boyfriend. He was nice, I hope they get married someday.

"You and Jordan aren't Married right? Or am I just crazy?" Jamie asks

"No we're not."

She nods then goes back to frosting cupcakes. We made a LOT.

"These look sooo good." Amanda says

"I know right? Can't wait to eat these."

I see Madison walk over to the speakers and do something.

"Madison what are you doing?"

"Putting on some music."she says

She smiles as one of my favorite songs starts playing. We all dance in the kitchen for a while. 1 swear some days we were like teenagers. I hear a knock at the door. I run over and turn off the music. I run back over to the door and answer it.

"Hey Jordan!"

"Hey! Happy Valentines day!" he says

He hands me a bouquet of roses. Bright red roses. My Favorite.

"Thanks! These are so pretty! C'mon in."

He comes into the house with me. I smile at the girls.

"You guys, I'm kicking you out. Jordan and I are going to dinner."

They all half glare at me. They say a quick bye and a Happy Valentines day before heading off.

"These look good, did you guys make these?" he says, pointing to the plate of cupcakes on the countertop.

"Yeah, feel free to take one. I'm gonna go finish getting ready."

"OK." he says

I run in and put on some simple makeup, throw some shoes on and head out.

"Those cupcakes were amazing by the way. You aught to be a baker." he says

"Thanks. I've loved to bake ever since I was about 10 or 12."

"Well, you're very good at it."

I smile. Jordan was so sweet. We'll leave and head out to the restaurant.

~Later, at the restaurant~

"Wow. the food here is so good. Its packed tonight though, but all restaurants are packed on Valentines day."

"Yeah. There seem to be more people coming in every time I turn around." he says

"No doubt there will be tons of people here when we leave."

~Later, after dinner~

"Well, that was an awesome dinner. I'm stuffed! I probably won't eat breakfast tomorrow."

"Yeah I agree that was a LOT of food." he says

We go into my apartment and sit down on the couch.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go take some of this makeup off."

"OK" he replies

I go into the bathroom and wash my face real quick. I change out of the clothes I was wearing and into pajamas. I walk back out and join Jordan on the couch.

"Well, this was fun."

"Yeah. We should do this more often."

"Well, since we're moving next month we'll be able to have dinner together like every night."

"I guess thats true, hey can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"Well, I have known you for a long time, and I don't know how I could ever survive without you."

"Aww."

"That's not all." he says. He stands up and pulls me up with him

"What?"

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I want to grow old with you and create long lasting memories together." he says.

"Wait, wait Jordan! Oh my god!"

He Gets down on one knee and pulls out a box with a ring.

"I love you Julian. Will you marry me?"

I always thought that when I was asked those words, I would scream YES YES! But, I was breathless and crying and I just couldnt. I nodded and whispered a simple

Yes

He gets up, and slides the ring on my ring finger then pulls me into a kiss. I just promised to spend the rest of my life with the man I love,  This has been the best valentines day ever!