anim

a/n:
i, a closeted exo-l is now proudly proclaiming her title as an exo-l. who ya guys biases? i love kyungsoo so much but then again chen is having none of it.

*insert chen whining*

jaebum couldn't sleep that night.

the thought of someone doing something incredibly inhumane - as jinyoung mentioned - to youngjae is just beyond surprising. he can't help but to feel overprotective over the skirt-loving blonde.

his cracked lips parted as he took a puff out of his cigarette. he chuckled to himself as his thumb hovers over youngjae's contact.

he decides against it and just went with leaving a message.

beom : hope you're okay youngjae. hyung is here.

he tsked at himself for being so soft and putty towards the younger but he can't help it.

the boy was just too much , cute features contrasting his practical sex on legs body.

he angrily threw away his cigarette, thinking what to do with this raging boner.

jesus christ choi, you have awoken the demon.

to say jaebum was relieved was an understatement. he smiled in happiness when he saw the boy humming to himself at his locker.

he backhugged the other as he whispered.

"glad you're okay, jae-ah."

youngjae felt shivers down his spine as his cheeks grew hotter each second.

"h-hyung! sorry for not replying to your messages. i tried to calm myself and escaped from reality for awhile."

"it's honestly okay. i just wanted to make sure you were safe and all." the older suddenly grew nervous as he scratchex his nape.

the blonde smiled warmly as he hid something from the older. the red-haired grew curious and quirked an eyebrow, questioning the younger's actions.

the latter giggled at his own antics and pulled out the strawberry milk, handing it over to his hyung, averting his gaze.

"h - how'd you know?"

"it wasn't hard t-to figure it when you're always sipping on one every break." the older suddenly blushed as he cleared his throat.

he ruffled the younger's hair before taking a sip from the milk, savoring the sweet taste.

a sweet milk and a sweet boy just made jaebum's day complete.