dalawa

youngjae

"look who we have here. a twink that needs beating today." hyungwon laughed, pursing his thick lips as he pushed me against the locker.

i groaned at the sudden pang of pain at my back but it didn't stop there when wonwoo grasped my skirt.

"you think you look good in this huh? fucking think again you useless piece of shit." he spat with so much hatred, causing my self-confidence to crash down and to burn up into flames.

"wonwoo p-please stop." i pleaded as i tried to refrain my tears from lapsing.

don't cry choi! you're a weakling and you deserve this.

he ignored my pleads as he grabbed my chin with force, eyeing me from head to toe. he smirked as he forcefully kissed my lips. i pushed him off as i breathed heavily, slightly trembling from the harassment.

"yah wonwoo leave the poor kid." a short guy with pink hair said.

"shut up shorty!"

"do you want to be the next victim of my guitar lessons?" the short guy threatened making wonwoo release me from his choke.

wonwoo and hyungwon left the area when i headed my way towards the guy who pretty much saved my life.

"i'm lee jihoon by the way but you can call me woozi. sorry about that, my cousin could be an ass sometimes."

"t-thank you so much."

he smiled at me before heading out with soonyoung - my kind neighbor that i hang out together with yoongi-hyung, jimin-hyung, bambam and yugyeom every weekends.

"jae!" jinyoung gasped as he pulled me into an embrace, checking the choke mark on my neck and my bruised up lip.

"aish that fucking wonwoo kid will get a piece of my le-"

"nyoungie its okay, im okay."

"no you're not. that asshole harassed you and you have the guts to say you're okay? bullshit! you're too nice youngjae-yah." he shouted as i remained silent occupying his words.

-

i kept fidgeting on my seat because i felt so small under all the gazes jinyoung-hyungs' friends were giving me.

"yah you idiots! don't look at him like that. jesus i know youngjae is one hot piece of meat but for fucks sake this is my damn child." he held me in a protective manner.

"oh oops, i didn't mean to have such a rude impression but i'm mark by the way." the brunette with a killer smile, spoke with a gentle voice.

"i'm namjoon, but please do call me rm." the blonde guy with prominent dimples said.

"im taehyung! and i love that blonde hair on you." he took me by surprise before rubbing my head.

"ah taehyung is just a really touchy kid." i smiled towards taehyung who did a couple of aegyos before smiling warmly towards me.

suddenly i felt someone sat beside me who groaned in annoyance.

"yah im jaebum! youngjae is sitting with us and you better make a good impression before i kick your ass out of this table." the raven haired nagged.

jaebum immediately sat upright as he shot me a kind smile.

"a-ah i met him already. it's fine hyung." i replied sheepishly.

"yeah. sheesh jinyoung calm the fuck down." the red-haired punk sneered.

"fuck off i just want to protect my child."

"i'm the hyung here?" jaebum quirked an eyebrow.

"who cares?" jinyoung shot back.

i laughed at their witty comebacks. couple of minutes later, comfortable silence envelop the area around us resulting me to eat in peace for once.

-

- hazel out

- hazel out