A loud growl came from the blond beside me as he got up. My eyes left Midoriya's back side and went up to the angered face of a certain firecracker. My eyes followed him as he got up and walked, more like stomped, away to get him something to drink.

A low whistle came from my lips as I grinned tiredly. "That's one hell of an ass though. His cloths would look better on the floor..." Kirishima choked this time but both him and Kaminari were flustered. My attention didn't leave the blond as my thoughts verbally wondered. His front was toward me now but that didn't stop my eye rape. "Wonder what he would look like as a chick..."

"H-Hikari, you seem really interested in Bakugo this morning." Kaminaris awkwardly laughed.

Tiredly I looked over at the blond. "Well yeah, he is hot as hell." A voice choked behind me as I looked back at a red faced blond, but I couldn't tell is he was red in anger or embarrassment. "You would be cute with cat ears..."

A few snickers came from a certain red head at the embarrassed blond who sat back down next to me. I leaned against him as I yawned, not noticing how his muscles tensed.

"What you laughing at shark week? Man I feel bad if you ever become gay." Now Katsuki was laughing his ass off as I continued to drink my coffee.

"Maybe you should just rest for now Hikari..."

I waved who ever said that off before finishing my drink. Nuzzling into the muscular arm to my side I yawned and relaxed, my own arm wrapping around the one I now held captive. My brain blocked out everything as I relaxed and rested a bit more.

~~~~

After breakfast we all went our own ways. Katsuki had to pretty much carry me back to my room since I kept dozing off at our meal. I'm surprised I was even able to eat I was so tired. Since I was a teacher I had a room to my self, thank god. So we didn't have to worry about walking in on a room mate.

Once we got into my room Katsuki dumped me onto my bed but I didn't let go of his arm. He sighed having to fight me to get off.

Man I was still so tired. I didn't sleep very well last night. I was up late into the night playing games on my phone. So I lost tract of time.

"Mm... Katsuki~..." I whined as my captive arm had finally freed its self. Pushing my self up to sit on my legs I looked at the irritated blond. My shirt was twisted up around my torso and pulled down to the right from Katsuki fighting to free himself. "What?" He snapped glaring back at me.

"Where ya going?"

"My room. Why?" He grumbled as he was starting to head towards the door. A dull pang hit my chest and confused my still tired brain.

Why did I not want him to leave so badly? It made me sad seeing him walking away. "You can stay..." His movements froze, his head slowly turning towards me as I crawled off my bed. "I enjoy your company and if you don't stay I'll just go back to sleep." I spoke as I fixed my shirt.

He clicked his tongue before coming back over. "Fine... but at least get dressed..." His sigh sounding worn out. I simply nodded as I grabbed some cloths from my suit case and went into the connected bathroom. I tugged my dirty cloths off before looking at the bikini I had accidentally grabbed instead of my undergarments. Slowly my brain was starting to wake up as I studied the cloths I randomly grabbed. It actually wouldn't look that bad... good job tired me.

I poked my head out of the bathroom and looked at the blond sitting on my bed. "Hey you wanna go swimming?"

"Hah?" His gaze shot up to me. I staid hidden behind the door since I was still naked, only my bare shoulder and head visible. "Sure, whatever. Just get dressed."