The Plan

Annabeth POV:

When I woke up I felt more motivated to finding Percy than ever. We've got four days to find and save him.

I finished packing my bag for the quest; I packed everything a demigod could need when going on a dangerous quest: nectar, ambrosia, clothes and some food. I saw Jason kissing piper, probably saying goodbye before leaving for the quest. Argue was waiting at Thalia's pine tree, Nico was there as well waiting for us.

"Annabeth" I heard Jason call. "I saw a dream about Percy last night, and he's not doing too well." I nodded my head grimly, agreeing. I explained to Jason what Percy said to me, his face was grim. Jason shook his head "it's not just that Annabeth, the forest that we are going to-- it's really dangerous. The Laestrygonians, a tribe of man-eating giants live there"

I thought about it, man-eating giants, searching through my memory about Greek mythology monsters it clicked. Percy and Tyson had fought them and defeated the giants using potatos, because their weakness is starch.

"Jason! their weakness is starch. We're going to need a lot of potatoes for this trip."

Nico looked uneasy the whole ride  after we told him the news about Percy and the giants, "we need a plan" I said, "but first, where is this jungle of death?"

"It doesn't necessarily have to be the jungle of death" said Nico.

"what do you mean?" asked Jason, "the jungle of death could be just an expression, so maybe it's called that because death happens there as a result of the Laestrygo.. Something"

"Laestrygonians , and yes that could be true, so all we need to do is find a jungle were people die" said the son of Jupiter.

"yeah I know where we can find that" I said

"Where?"  both Nico and Jason inquired.

"Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest" I said. "In Nevada / California".

"Okay then, Nevada here we come." said Nico leaning back against his seat and crossed his arms behind his head. I rolled my eyes at him, "we need to figure out a strategy to get Percy out of there, I'm sure there are other threats besides the giants."

"And who is better at making plans other than you" provided Nico.

"yeah, you're the best strategist I've ever known" agreed Jason, I could feel my face turn slightly red at all the confidence they had in me. And to be honest it scares me, what if my plan fails and someone gets hurt? or worse, die.

I pushed that thought away. I can't afford thinking like that, Percy needs us and I'm going to make the best plan I can think of to save him. No one kidnaps MY boyfriend and gets away with it, not if I can help it.

"Guys, we need to silently infiltrate the giants base and defeat them with starch. But before that, we need to turn the potatoes into weapons. Any ideas?"

" we could mash up the potatoes, and spray them with it like a water gun, or we could cut them into pieces and load them into guns and shoot them with it." Suggest Nico.

Jason and I just stared at him. "That's brilliant, Nico", I said.

"We're going to need to make a quick stop at the grocery store, and the toy store", said Jason.

3 Hours later......

"Annabeth, my batch of mash potatoes here is done", exclaims Jason, putting the last of his potato spray away. "So is mine. Nico, how are your potato guns looking?"

"I'm all done, we should get going before dark, and Nevada is going to be a long trip."

We gathered all our supplies and weapons, put them in our bags and headed toward the van where Argus was patiently waiting. I glanced at the two demigod's accompanying me on this mission. We've all come such a long way and fought hard for peace, no way are we going to let anyone of our comrades deal with the aftermath of theses monsters sick sense of revenge for their last cause.

"no matter what happens on this quest, we will never give up. No matter what obstacles we face, we will persevere and save our friend, because that's what he would do. And it's the right thing to do." Says Jason with convection and confidence. Nico and I nod our heads in agreement. We all climbed into the van and began our quest.

While we were having our little road trip to death, I was contemplating what other threats we may come across when we arrive at the forest of death. The person/monster that kidnapped Percy had to be smart, unlike the Laestrygonians giants, the kidnapper had to be a good strategist, and they were the biggest threat. In order to save Percy, we need a plan that they will never see coming.

ok so i hop you guys enjoy this chapter

it took me a while, writing percy's point of view in my opinion is much easier

so please comment and vote let me know if you guys like my story ide love to hear any ideas and well use them and give you full credit

DISCLAMEIR:I DO NOT OWN PJO ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN