Ch. 23 - Joy

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – I have no idea on how a wedding is executed, so I googled it. Sorry if I made any mistakes... What do you expect from a teenager?

Writing a marriage ceremony was harder than I expected, but I am proud of it nonetheless.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 23 – Joy

Izuku and Uraraka just passed the guard, the place was pretty huge. It was 7:30 PM

As they arrived at the mansion door, two Wedding Ushers came and gave them the wedding program. It was a well-printed paper with the activities. In it was written:

Toshinori x Chiyo

8 PM – 8:40 PM: Ceremony

8:40 PM – 10 PM: Dinner and Cake

10 PM – 11:30 PM: Socializing

We thank you for your presence at Toshinori Yagi and Chiyo Shuzenji's marriage party!

And that is what was written on the program card.

Izuku showed it to Uraraka, and they decided to choose a table to sit, as the place had a reasonable amount of tables for people to sit. They sat on a table that was on the right side of the hall, as they are the groom's friends.

There wasn't a lot of tables, for there wasn't going to be that many people invited, only close friends to All Might.

Ochaco and Izuku were nervous, for it was the first time going to a wedding of someone that isn't from their family, without their parents or relatives to be there with them. They just had each other.

And so they waited for the ceremony.

-

After a while, almost the ceremony time, the tables were filled. It seemed pretty well calculated.

At Izuku and Ochaco's table, were three more people. They were Aizawa, Principal Nezu and Naomasa Tsukauchi (All Might's detective friend).

"It's about to start now." – Principal Nezu said, making the conversation that the 5 of them were having to stop.

The usual wedding song started playing, and All Might went to the altar, beside the shepherd.

After a short time, came a beautiful woman with a bridal outfit, brown hair tied in a pigtail at the back of her head and holding a bouquet of flowers. She was together with her father.

'Who is she?' – Izuku thought. He never saw that woman, nor knew who she was. Uraraka was having similar thoughts.

Only Principal Nezu and some selected teachers and friends knew about Chiyo's real form, so it wasn't a surprise for the ones who knew.

After walking to the altar, she stood at the left side of the shepherd (The guest's point of view, not the shepherd).

Right after she stood there, a couple of men and women walked in an organized way. The men were wearing tuxedos, and the women were wearing dresses. They were the groomsmen and the bridesmaids. They arrived at the altar, and the groomsmen stood behind the groom. The bridesmaids stood behind the bride in a similar fashion.