Ch. 8 - Truth

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

(A/N): SOME HEAVY PLOT COMING. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 8 - Truth

It was a completely white place, a void, so to speak. That place had two chairs and a table, as well as two people: Izuku and his dad, Hisashi.

They had swollen eyes, because of all the crying they had, for his dad wanted to see his son, but wasn't able to. Izuku always thought his dad was dead, he was surprised, also crying from happiness. He finally was able to see his dad.

They were talking about Izuku's real quirk.

"Multiple-Quirk Holding."

Said Hisashi, with a serious yet hesitant look.

"Uh...? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that you can actually hold an unknown amount of different quirks. Your body is able to receive them."

"... I'm still confused..."

"I know son... It is a lot to take, but let me explain from the start."

Izuku was confused. He couldn't have a quirk... could he? He had that extra bone on his pinky. 'What does that mean?' – Izuku thought.

So Hisashi told him. Told him the real story about the Midoriyas...

The One for All and All for One brother were having an argument. All for One had married without even telling his brothers.

Raiki was face palming, while One for All was walking from one side to the other in the room, mumbling and thinking about what to do. At that point, he had already gotten the Stocking Power quirk but didn't know about the Inheritage quirk.

All for One brought with him, Saki Midoriya – Izuku's great-grandmother.

"Big brother! Why didn't you tell us!"

One for All had that worried look but was also trying to be careful, for his brother was the evil ruler of Japan. He was pretending to be under his control for his own safety.

"Yeah... That was a douchebag move, bro."

Raiki had that cool look. He was one of the popular kids at school.

"Ugh! I do what I want, ok? I am a ruler aren't I?"

All for One was annoyed, but he was tired. He had already killed more than 100 threats to him while stealing their quirks.

Some months later...

"GWAAAH!"

A baby's cry could be heard down the hallway. All for One had conquered the hospital. He was a ruler, wasn't he?

Currently, Saki gave birth to who was Haruka Midoriya, Izuku's grandmother, and Hisashi's mother.

Raiki and One for All were there, at the room giving comfort to Saki, while smiling at the newborn. Even if their brother was an evil ruler – a dictator, she was still their niece.