An Average Day

Lucy's POV

I was getting ready to go to the guild and it seems I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, but I promised Natsu that we will go on a mission today I yawned and walked out of my apartment. And locked the door behind me it feels like something bad is going to happen soon. At the guild and I dont want my home to be distroyed Natsu has been very protective around me since the whole eclipse thing no one else knows about me suppose to be dead right now.
Soon I found myself at the guilds front door i decided to go back home I quickly turned around to go home but. I was interrupted by a voice.

Yo Luce what took you so long? Everyone has been waiting for you and Gajeel,Juvia,and Levy decided to join us is that ok?

I put on a fake smile (I really didn't want to go on this job I haven't slept well, and we've been going on job after job, and because I'm tired this can affect my limit in magic.) I turned arpund with the smile on my face and said "Sure Natsu the more the merrier,and it will get the job done right?" I asked.

Yeah man this is exciting everyone we live as a family is coming on a big mission we'll except Elsa.
Natsu said I chuckled but was rewarded with a pain in my right eye so without anyone noticing I reached up to cover it to sooth the pain.
Ah the old head ache in the eye I hate when I get those there absolutely the worst. Once I was clear of my head ache then Ezra piped in with Gray and Natsu fighting hitting them on the head and said.

Come on boys can't we all get along?
And put a hand on each of their shoulders Natsu and Gray jumped and said YES MA'AM LOOK WE'RE ALREADY BEST FRIENDS!!!
I chuckled and so did Juvia,Wendy,Levy,and Carla
Well this is going to be an intresting day today. I said out loud to the girls they laughed a little more and nidded there heads.

(Time skip)

I was waiting at the train stop for the others they we're running late this is the first time then I heard the whispers of people.

Is that Lucy Heartfilia?

"Don't look she's ganna notice you staring at her."

I think she's the weakest one in Fairy Tail she couldn't defeat Flair.

"What really wow what a loser"

She's bringing Fairy Tails name down.

"I know right I think her father killed himself because he didn't want to be known as her father."

Tears went down my face and I walked up to the two people talking sh** about MY!!! Dad, and I said.
Hey if you have something to say-say it to me but NEVER!!! (I pushed the person talking trash about my dad up against the wall.)
Talk about my dad that way again he loved me for who I was and believed in my dreams that I could achieve them.
I said there was fear in the girls eyes and I didn't know why though, but I didn't care at all.

O-okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to u-upset you Ms.Lucy I-I-I'm sorry.

I hadn't realized that the girl I had trapped between me and the wall was now up off the ground because I was holding the collar of her shirt.
(WHAT WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?)
I thought to myself I was snapped out of my thought when I heard the train whistle go off. Team Natsu and tge others we're still not here I sighed, and decided to take this mission alone though it will be my first time.

"Well this will help me clear my thoughts at least." I whispered and went on the train. I can't believe I did that well since Natsu and the others aren't here I'll just go on the job by myself. I thought to myself after I had gotten on the train I found my eyes getting heavier and heavier soon I had fallen asleep.

1st chap guys sorry if it stinks 😥😥😥