Logan : here take those they are good .

Macey : t-h-a-a-.... nk you .
She took them and she felt a little better then before she hung around on the sofa doing absolutely nothing. Kong came to say hi , so she played with him and ran around the house , she was not looking while running so she ran into one of the lamp it broke down and she hurt her cheek bad .

Glass shattering effect.

Macey : FRICK , GOD DAMN THIS LAMP .

Logan : what happened ?

Macey : THIS LAMP , DAMN IT .
She touched her face and felt blood streaming down her face .

Logan : well first lets start by chilling down then , we can get you cleaned up .

Macey : NO , I WONT CHILL . I ALREADY LOOK UGLY AND THIS MADE ME LOOK UGLIER.

Logan : no , no no dont say that come we need to get you cleaned .

She followed him , and sat on the counter and he cleaned her cheek up at the end he added a plaster on her cheek and she was good to go . She was mad and in a bad mood , she flopped on the couch and sat facing the ceiling, minutes later logan and franke came and joined her , silence filled the room again until franke broke it .

Franke : so you are macey  , want to hang out ?

Macey : you remind me of my father . ( She smirks ) . He had long hair , but his was black . He was tall and buff oh yeah i do remember his punches very well anyways hope you are not the same as he was .

Franke : hopefully ?

Macey : is that a question or an answer ?

Franke : both i dont know ?

Macey : you should start giving me more answers. Logan ?

Logan : yes macey .

Macey : can we go to a place ?

Logan : yeah sure go get dressed.

She got up and went to her room and put some cloth on .

Macey : franke you can come to

Macey : franke you can come to .

( in the car )

Logan : where are we heading ?

Macey : ok we are here .

Logan : i dont get it , why are we at this house it looks old the grass looks dead .

Macey : are you guys coming or is it just me .

They got down the car and stepped on the stones . She got to the door and took a moment to think of her lines . She lnocked on the door and waited a minute  and the door opened.

An .....

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Cliffhanger yall 🎃

Long chapter bishessss , this story is sooo close to 10k ohh ma gawwd .