"M, Where are you I must have called you 1000 times for now. Dude I know your prince is sad and you wanna know what's the reason and you wanna make him smile and all." She says smiling and before I can say anything Tony comes.

"I know I am going fast but may I know whether you two beautiful girls are in love with anyone ❤️?" He asks with a confused look before we could answer.

"And ya if you girls are thinking I am hitting on you and all it's totally wrong. I really like you both and I totally adore Madison already but I am not into this relationship at all." He says and I really like his frankness and he is really sweet and all.

Me and Sash look at each other and smile.

"Tony we love you....." Me and Sash say it at the same time😌.

"Oh no I reject you both." He says and crosses his hand and looks away and then he starts smiling😂.

"So I really like this guy called Blake. We just went to lunch yesterday and he is really sweet and cute." Sash tells Tony everything about Blake.

"Wow that's cute and what about my beautiful?" Tony asks looking at me.

"M, loves a guy actually she wants to marry👰🏼 him you know who it is... the one and only Ben Williams." She says to Tony.

"Aw that's so sweet wait I just pictured you both and trust me you both look absolutely perfect with each other." Sash and Tony start laughing loudly.

"Seriously like seriously even you now Tony." I shout at him.

"Tony let's make Maden for life. Madison and Ben." Sash says.

"Ya we will play cupid in there love❤️ life." Tony says and they both start giggling and all.

We come home.

All the time I think is about one thing🙁 [Why is Ben sad].

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"Hey my Princess what are you doing?" I ask Anna hugging her.

"Hey Boyfriend!!!!" Anna kisses 😘my cheek.

"So what shall we both do today?" I ask Anna.

"Both no it's we I mean we are three right."

"Oh I forgot to tell you. You know I have a best friend I met her yesterday. You know I love her so very much😍. She is the most sweetest, cutest and wait world's most gorgeous girl." She says about her new best friend.

"You know you will fall in love with her as soon as you see her as I did." She says and I smile at her.

"Won't you show your Boyfriend that gorgeous girl?" I ask her wondering who she is.

"I just texted her she said she will be here in 5 minutes." Anna says.

After few minutes someone knocks at our door and Anna goes to open it and as soon as she opens the door she goes and jumps on her and she starts planting kisses on her face that I can't even see her👀.

"Madi this is my boyfriend Ben and Ben this my best best best friend Madi😁." She introduces her and I look shocked and I can't react at that moment.

We three sit on Anna's bed and they both start playing and I see Anna whispering something in Madison ears and she starts smiling and I look at her and I can't take my eyes away from her and I suddenly snap out and I just stand and walk out of the room.

Madison P.O.V :

All the time I keep looking at Ben he looks at me and then he looks away.

"Anna why is your boyfriend angry😤?" I whisper in Anna's ear.

"He can be an angry bird some times but look at my boyfriend.... Isn't he super handsome and cute?" She asks.

"Um... kinda." I say.

"Don't be jealous Madi. I can give my boyfriend to you. You are my best friend right." She says and I start smiling😆 and I tickle her.

Suddenly Ben just gets up and walks away. I don't know why I get worried.

"Why is he like that?" I talk to myself.

I will surely talk to him tomorrow.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹