25. Meeting The Parents

Start from the beginning

I opened my door for him and let him walk in as the first before closing the door behind me and leaning against it.

He walked over to my bed and threw himself upon it, letting his head rest on the same pillow my head not long ago had laid on too. "Nice room, I've never seen one like this before."

I shook my head and walked over to sit in my chair. "What did you want to ask?"

"Going right to the point." He glanced up and winked me, which caused a slightly warm feeling to spread in my cheeks.

My silence made him open his mouth as the first. "My brothers and parents would like you to come eat dinner with us," he said and sighed loudly.

I unfolded and folded my hands. Dinner? Again?

"Uhm-"

Anthony sat quickly up in the bed. "You don't have to!"

Our eyes locked and the air was pulled out of my lungs as if someone had punched me.

We stared back at each other for what seemed like hours until I finally let my gaze drop. "You really want me to come?" My voice was quieter, less sure, though it never really was sure.

I looked up at him again and the smile there played on his lips made me feel more vulnerable than I liked.

"Why else would I ask?" His arms moved behind his head.

My eyes drew to him like everyone's attention always did. He just had this thing about him that no matter what he would say, attention was brought to him on a silver plate.

"Anyway, it's kinda nice to be in your room. Especially when you are so pink like that," he said before a little laugh escaped his lips.

I was frozen in my spot as I listened to his well-known laughter and watched as it filled the room with a light feeling.

I couldn't believe he could make me feel like this. Why am I even feeling like this?

"Awe! You are so cute when you get embarrassed."

Blushing a little would have been no problem since I could have blamed the heat or something, but my freaking cheeks turning hotter than fire and my body being tense was a problem. A big fat problem.

Why didn't Earth just swallow me already?

"What?"

He stood from the bed and twirled over to me. "You look like a tomato." He smiled as he held his hand out for me to take. "But you are still rocking it."

He winked as I slowly took his warm hand and let him pull me up from the chair.

The silent music spun around us as he twirled me over to the bed and pushed me down on it. His body was about to land on top of me, but his hands planted themselves beside me and held his bodyweight up.

As I looked directly up into his eyes, he turned more beautiful than the winter snow no one had stepped on. His eyes glowed firelessly and sparkled with flames which enhanced his smooth skin.

His left hand moved closer to my face as his face also came close. I laid frozen to the spot, not knowing if it was because of fear or excitement.

His forehead ended on mine and I briskly closed my eyes. The warmth from both his hand and face mingled with my cold skin. I didn't dare breath, afraid of ruining something I didn't know what was.

"So, what's your answer?"

I opened my eyes as his body moved away from me and fell down beside me.