Damn it how they hell did she survive. I thought she'd be dead we all know she isn't fit for a world like this.

"Alex Raquel?". We both turn around and see Kyle Rachel's ex.

Of fucking course.

Sydney must have came with him she must have Kyle's dad worked in the army and had weapons. She's just using him. see this is why she pisses me off she uses you back stabs you forgive and repeat.

"Well this is like a big ol' family reunion huh?"

"No it's not until. We see Rachel that's why we came."

Raquel said.

Couldn't have said any better myself.

"Where is she?"

Raquel's P.O.V

"Okay we will explain but first tell us your names."

"Alex and Raquel."

"Okay I'm Rick and that's Daryl. Now well how do we put this in good ter-."

"Don't fucking sugar coat it." Alex said putting her hand on her gun. Some boy came in.

"Shot."

"What?"

"You don't want my dad to sugar coat it. Fine. Shot Rachel was shot are you happy now." His eyes were puffy and blood shot red and he stormed off into a cell. I'm pretty positive that was The guy Carl I think his name was. Rachel kept talking about him. Because it sure wasn't Kyle and I don't see any other kids around here. then realisation hit me.

Shot.

Rachel.

As in my best friend was shot.

This. Can't. Be. It's not true.

"Take us to her." I said. I said to Rick.

"I'm afraid we can do that because she going through surgery right now." Rick said while positioning his weight onto his other leg and shaking his head.

"Alright we'll I guess we aren't going anywhere until she's done." Alex said sitting down on the last step of the stairs. I sat down with her.

Guess we aren't going anywhere.

Hershel's P.O.V

The bullet fragments it split into three. Two of them are out and Rachel passed out from the pain on the second one. I would expect her to jolt awake any second again from me digging into her skin to get the last one but she didn't. I got me worried. I pressed two fingers on her neck.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I start pumping her chest.

"Come on. COME ON DAMN IT." Carl rushes into the cell with two other girls. Carl rushed to Rachel's aid.

"Let me." He said he pushed me aside and started pushing down chest.

Carl's P.O.V

"Rachel. Come on. Don't... die...on me...now... please I need...you." I said pleading her to come back. I gave up an sat down on the cell floor. "I need you more than anything... I love you" I whispered only enough for her and I too hear. Daryl sat next to down and started to...cry. Merle sat down by him and comforted him.

"It's okay baby brother. She's-she's in a better place now." Hershel wrapped her wound and placed sheets over her. Daryl grabbed a gun and took the safety off and pointed it at her head. I knew what had to be done. I grabbed Rachel hand and squeezed it a little. Remembering all the times we shared. From the day we met to today. When Rachel was going to get bit.

"Rachel will you be mine?" I asked pleading.

"Yes."

To the the I found her again.

"CARL!"

From that day I told her I would protect her but she ended up protecting me. I should be on that bed right now. Not her this is all my fault. Everything always seems to be my fault.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." I gave her hand one more squeeze. This time she squeezed back. I lifted my head and her breathing was heavy. I was sure I was losing it. She was moving her lips as if trying to say something. I heard the gun click.

"WAIT!" I yelled at Daryl. I put my head to her mouh.

"C-C-Carl." She said my name walkers don't talk. Walkers don't talk.

She's alive.

She's alive.

"I'm right her Rach. Im right here." I said stroking her hair.

"What are you doing?!? She going to turn shoot her!" Sydney said.

"She said my name she's alive!" I said Hershel came forth and put two fingers on her neck.

"I have a pluse." he smiled. Everybody started to cheer. and smile expect for Sydney who rolled her eyes and walked out.

Sydney's P.O.V

DAMN IT SO CLOSE SO FUCKING CLOSE. SO CLOSE TILL SHE WAS OUT OF THE PICTURE. SHE WAS THE THING THAT STOOD BETWEEN ME AND WHAT I WANT.

Carl.

But Sydney you have Kyle. yah I do but he's

not as cute as Carl. people started to flood out of the tiny cell Rick told Alex and Raquel that they could stay as long as they needed until Rachel woke up great this day keeps getting better and better. (note the sarcasm) and after a while Hershel got out.

"Good news and Bad news." everybody snapped their heads towards him. Including me.

"Good news Rachel's alive." he said

Well no shit.

"Bad news is that she's in a coma...and it's going to take time for her to come back."

Wait so she's practically dead.

Perfect.

Hershel's P.O.V

Rachel is awake but she's in a coma and a really deep on at that. I went out and told everybody that all their faces dropped but I quickly added that it would take time for her to wake. But to be honest I don't really know/think she will actually

'Wake up'.

A/n CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS IMPORTANT NOTICE YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS OTHER BOOK CALLED UNEXPECTED ON ANOTHER PROFILE CALLED GREENEYES2314

Thanks ILY *~Cray Cray Candy~*