IV | ❛ Succesion of a Queen ❜

I will face every threat to my reign with sword in hand, And any who stand in my way shall fall. Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind.

―Queen Elizabeth I

      GISELA made her unhurried way down the long corridors of the castle

      GISELA made her unhurried way down the long corridors of the castle. She was angry ―no, In fact she was absolutely furious. Who gave Harry the right to belittle her with his vicious words and ghastly attitude, he made her look like a fool in front of her own people, an embarrassment and that very thought bought her to resent the arrogant prince even more. And to think, she grew some sort of fondness for him in hopes that he would be different, but in actuality he was just like the rest of the royals― prejudice and vain. Thus, bringing one out of her own thoughts, Gisela could hear the echoing of another's footsteps behind her. The young maiden head whips around quickly to which she sees that no one was in sight and the hallway was empty.

     She continued on her trail towards the east wing whereas lower titled people like her took shelter. She turns down a narrow foyer and tumbles straight into a broad frame, Her eyes trailing up to see whom she had ran into ― and to which her dismay it was Harry. A deviant smirk resting on his lips, emerald eyes glistening as they starred down upon her. Gisela's first thought was to give him a good smack across the cheek but she valued her hands and wished for them not to be cut off over such a foolish matters.

"My my, thus if it isn't Cinderella." Harry scoffs stepping around the girl and wiping off the dust that appeared on his white blouse. "A fake princess whom charmed a naive prince into thinking she was someone she was not. Then the clock struck midnight and she was back to being a peasant maid."

"I beg your pardon!" Gisela cheeks burns with rage, eyes narrowing and tone harsh as she stood before the prince guardedly.

"You're a fraud! A liar." Harry fumed, whispering through gritted teeth so that no one cold hear him. "You fucking knew who I was, yet you didn't bother to tell me that you served my fiancé, how dare you!"