Before you read

SYNOPSIS ;

SYNOPSIS ;

❝ I can't reign as a powerful King without the strength of my one true Queen on the throne beside me,

And if I can't have her, then I'll be damned If I rule this wrenched kingdom alone. Otherwise, it will fall to ruins. ❞

set in 1557

     WHEN Kings and Queens ruled nations, nobles owned lands, peasants worked for their lords, and commoners lived in villages. Arrogant, Prince Harry returns to England from his studies in France. His father, King Henry pressures Harry in marrying the princess he's been politically engaged to since he was a child. Not quite settled to marry, Harry looks toward a mysterious lady in waiting, with spontaneous features. Attracted and curious to the girl, Harry falls into an forbidden relationship. The prince challenges his future as next king with his new lover, and faces complications on his path to reign.

     With all his troubles, Harry readies himself to rule and tries to find a balance between the demands of his country and those of his heart. But will his new mistress be worth the risk of his crown?

DISCLAIMER & INSPIRATION ;

I'VE had this story idea laid out in my head for what seems like decades now, I just hadn't actually post or written in it. My inspiration comes from the tv shows Game of thrones, and Reign. This story will have similar events but overall will not have similar plots. All ideas and or characters comes from my own mind. Please don't compare my characters or settings based off of events that have occurred in real life or the tv shows. EVERYTHING in this book is just pure fiction.

WARNINGS ;

- MATURE SCENES
- ALCOHOL ABUSE
- VULGAR LANGUAGE
- DEATH ( murder, killing, etc)
- ABUSE ( fighting, punishments, etc)
- SEXUAL CONTENT ( chapters with an "" signalizes smut )

CAST ;