Flirt

NOT CONTINUED FROM THE OTHER CHAPTER! THIS IS A SEPARATE FLIRTY ONESHOT SHIT THING. ENJOY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lockwood POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I had just come out the shower and could not find a clean shirt anywhere. Like, for the life of me. So I went to find Lucy, as she put the washing out today. As I predicted, she was sat in the lounge drawing.

"Hey Luce, have you seen a shirt?"

She looked up at me and turned red. I inwardly smiled. She's cute when she blushes.

"Uh.... Ah... No..." She stuttered, trying to look anywhere but me. Her eyes, still tired from our case, where fixed on her art pad, nothing else. I was a bout to turn and walk out, but something stopped me. I smirked. She's not gonna live this down easily. I strolled to the couch where she was sat, blushing like hell, sat down and slung an arm around her neck. She practically glowed red. 

"Aw, that's a shame" I taunted "I'll just sit here shall I?" 

She murmered an inaudible response. I grinned. 

"Honey, imma never let you forget this." I teased. 

"Fuck you!" She suddenly exploded and stood up.

"Later" I winked at her and she ran upstairs, flaming. I snickered Success!!!! 

Now, I really must find a shirt......

Lucy POV ~~~~~~~

It was a warm day at Portland row. Seriously baking. I may die of heatstroke. As I got changed, my mind wandered back to the other day when...... Well..... All I will say is...

Lockwood.

Shirtless.

Hot.

As I scanned my wardrobe looking for something cool to wear, my eyes alighted on some top of thigh length tight short shorts, and a tankini style sleeveless top. Yes.... Why not? After all, George is on leave to visit his family, due back in two days time.

Lockwood, its payback time....

I got changed and headed downstairs . I sat opposite Lockwood, who was reading a gossip mag. 

"Hey" I said casually.

"Hi......... Oh...hi, L-Luce" he said., his eyes slighting on my cropped top. I put my legs up on the pouf in front of us. His eyes traveled, and stayed there. The tips of his ears and nose went red. 

"Are you OK?" I asked innocently, smirking.

"Me? Oh..oh.... Y-yes.. I am!" Lockwood stuttered.

I played with the edged of my shorts. A glint appeared in Lockwood s eye. He unwrapped his dressing gown.

"I still didn't find a shirt...."

"No!" I yelped.

"Well... Stop distracting me with your legs, and I won't distract you..." 

"Really..."

"Yes really. I don't think I could control myself much longer if I saw them one more time."

"Ugh" I huffed and went to the library. Over time, I became so engrossed in reading, I didn't notice Lockwood sneaking up on me until I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Told ya to put them away" he smirked 

"I have!" I protested, showing him my covered legs with leggings on.

"You should have done it sooner then" he wispered before kissing me. 

I responded, and soon it was only us in the world.

Suddenly the door crashed open.

"I LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE FOR TWO BLOODY DASYS, GUYS!!" 

George was home early.

I could feel Lockwood grinning and sticking up two fingers at  George.

"OK... OK...." He grumbled. "I'll leave you two to it."

And shut the door, leaving us in our bubble of happiness.

Until we heard him and Hol fangirling outside that is. Then we had to break apart and laugh.

"I love you" we chorused.

I swear you could hear them squeaking over in the USA.

HOPE YOU LIKE!!! THE NEXT POST WILL BE PART

TWO OF DEPRESSING, SO RELISH THE FLUFF!!!!!!

Why am I on caps?????

Anyway..... Next chapter Weill be part two of the depressing one.

Until then, folks!

Outttttttttttt

~A 💕💕