Nightmares

Shaking crying, screaming on the floor. He was gone and never coming back. I looked into his glassy eyes and yelled "Come back! Please! I can't go on without you! No..... Lockwood..... I love you.... I can't live... I can't live....

I woke up with a cry of anguish. I sat shaking in my bed for a while. No.... No..... I whispered. Then the door slowly opened to reveal a shirtless Lockwood, his eyes weary and hair messed up. Even in my heartbroken state, I thought he looked sooooo cute standing there. Wait.... Standing...

" You're alive!" I squeaked, my head swimming.

"Err.. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Asked Lockwood. Then he took a look at my tearstained face and his confused expression softened. He crossed the room and pulled me onto his lap, rocking me slowly to and fro. "There Luce, its OK, just a nightmare, that's all." He soothed. I leaned into him, breathing his smell, the feel of his skin on my face.  

"It was my fault. You saved me from a ghost and - and - Kipps... He killed you" I moaned, wrapping my arms around him tighter. "Nononono"

"Luce... I know you hate Kipps, but... Where did that come from?"

"Well" I gulped "When we were on that raw bones case yesterday, he said that if you.. Well.. Liked me.. Then he would kill you."

"Why?"

"Because he likes me. He..." I wretched "kissed me" And I burst into tears again.

"I am going to kill him" Lockwood said. I looked up.

"W-What? Why?"/

" Because he KISSED you!" Lockwood exploded "I CANT let that happen!! Unless..." He looked at me, his eyes full of pain "You wanted him to" He got up to leave, but I dragged him back.

"HELL NO!" I yelped "I don't love HIM! I love...."

"Yes?"

"You." I whispered. I was not sure he had heard, until his fingers came under my chin and tilted it up. I looked into his mesmerising eyes, all traces of asleep gone, as he pulled me closer. "I love you Lucy" he said. 

"I thought you loved Holly" I said

"Nope" and he kissed me. I fell asleep in his arms.

No more nightmares  tortured me that night.

-------Time skip to morningggggg------

I pushed the tug of sleep away and looked around. Lockwood had already left. I showered, got changed and went downstairs. I was about to enter the kitchen, but was stopped by a tearful Holly. "I need to talk to you" she said quietly.

"OK" I followed her to the basement.

"Do you hate me."

"What!?" I said "No... Why -"

"I heard you say my name to Lockwood last night. I thought it meant you hated me. Secretly, you know, I always liked you, so it hurt to hear that" she sobbed. I hugged her. "No Hol!" I said "I only mentioned your name! I was crying because of a night terror! Not you, never you. You are one of my best friends." I said massaging her back. We broke the hug and she smiled. "Thanks Luce, I needed that. And by the way, you and Lockwood, I ship it. Speak of the devil." I turned and noticed Lockwood had come in. I smiled. Hol looked at us "Imma leave you two lovebirds to it" she said, her good humor fully restored, and exited the room. "Bye" Me and Lockwood said in union. "Soooo" Lockwood said pushing me to the wall. A giggle escaped my mouth. "we had unfinished business from last night?" And kissed me. The door opened and someone, George I think, shouted "FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET A ROOM!" I lazily stuck the middle finger up at him over Lockwood's  shoulder and smiled against Lockwood's grin.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

Heya.

I'm gonna start doing authors notes in bold now.

I'm preordering the empty grave on kindle! Ahhhh 2 days! SO Excited AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *HE HEM* Anyways. If you want to, read my other fan fiction. It is only 5 chapters, but I think its cute. Do you like the thing about kipps I threw in here? If you want me to build on Kipps - Lockwood fighting for Lucy (Lockwood winning, ovbs) then please comment. If it wouldn't hurt, leave a vote on here and truth or dare? It would mean soo much lol. I'm weird.  Also comment suggestions in case I get writers block. Thanks.

Adios.

Outttttttt

~A xxx👋💖