XXVI. Ending (Pt.2)

"mom, she is y/n. My ex-girlfriend, also my future wife" yoongi said and My eyes widen in a shock of his 'Wife' words. TF, with that. We're not even dating...

We just staring to each other for a minute. How come? My mom get married with yoongi's dad. Thats mean yoongi is my step brother...

Chapter 26 -Bad Ending-

She look at me disgusted and walk away from me. Well, I dont really care. Do whatever you want, don't disturbing my life, old lady. Cause what? Cause I hate you.

Yoongi invite me to have a dinner with his family. His Father start to ask a thousand of questions to me.

"So I heard that you're working in a famous company right? As a General Manager, If I'm not wrong" He start to ask me again.

I nod and just look to yoongi. When will he'll be finish to ask those questions. I feel uncomfortable with this situation, really...
"I run my company. I hope that yoongi can be my successor of my company in the future." I look at yoongi and he just staring to his father.

"I think you can let Y/n to handle your company. Since our son don't want to take it" my mom said.
"Well, I dont think thats a good idea. Since I--" i said and she try to cut it.
"Why not? You are a GM, and you are too young for that position. Thats mean there's must be some 'reason' behind there. why they choose you to be a GM. Cause you are a smart girl, and active person. Right?" She looked at me, and glaring for a view minutes. What the fuck do you want.

"okay.. Thats also a good idea." Yoongi's dad said and we start to continue our dinner. For a minutes I glared at her and she just smirked at me. Hell shit.

***

Okay.. So this is Mr.Min's company. I can't lie that this company have such a big building, and so many staff inside which is thats mean they had a lot of asset in this company. "I'll introduce you as CEO. So after 2 years later, you can take over this company." He tap my shoulder and he start to make a meeting with his staff.

>> Fast forwards

Working here is not that hard than I thought. The staffs also very welcome with me. I can handle 80% or their programs, The rest I gave it to my secretary. She such a welcome girl who always hangout with me. Well, actually we act like a friend, not like a employee and their boss.

"So how was your meeting?" Jeonji ask me
"Its good. And also the client very active to ask a questions, and they looks very excited to work with us. Hope that we can win this big project"
She smiled and we walk to the cafeteria.

*Phone ringing* I pulled out my phone its from yoongi's dad.
"Hello?"
"Y/n. Can you come over, after you finished your work?"
"Yes sir."
"Call me dad, Y/n. You are my daughter in law"
"But..."
"No but.."
"yes dad"
"Okay. So that's all I wanted to say. See you in our house, tonight"
He hang up. Well, I guess he invite me to have dinner in his house... Maybe he want to say something important?

Then my phone starts to ring again, I've got a text from Yoongi.
"Babe, I'll pick you at 5 okay? At the office"
"Sure..."
Ah, did I forgot to tell you, that we're back together. And today... Oh god, Today is our 3 years anniversary. I just forgot about it.

There's so many things to do, I'm so busy lately, I have much project to do with my clients. I hope Yoongi can help me for some project, but looks like he didn't interest with this kind of things.

***

"I've been planned about your wedding" Dad said and look to both of us. He looks very happy, yet I can tell he had something that makes him stressed out.