XXIV. Good bye, Jihoon...

*Your P.O.V*

Its been a month I'm dating with Jihoon. And Its been a month that I've never seen Yoongi. That time, he left us at the wedding ceremony. I tried to run over him, but Jihoon hold me, and we went back. We didn't have enough time to look over the wedding couple nor the party.

"Y/N !!!!" eomma shout my name from Jihoon's room.

"comming !!" I run to his room and open the door.

"We... We should bring him to hospital..." she said. Her voice were trembling, and she starts panicking. Why? What happen ?!

He just laying on the bed, his eyes... His face.. Was really pale. I try to help him to stand up, I can feel his body was weak. Weakly than ever.

***

"I'm sorry. We have to do another surgery. This is the only hope that he have. The cancer was start to spread all over his brain." their words make us shocked.

Why didn't you told us earlier ??! Why Jihoon didn't told me that he had a sharp pain inside his head. Why did he keep those pain alone?

Eomma was crying. All I can do just tapping her shoulder. And hold her hands. We reach Jihoon's room. He was laying on the bed, his eyes just half-opened. He look at us, and showing us his weak smile.

"eomma, can you leave us? I want to speak personally with Y/n" Jihoon said and eomma left us.

"Y/n... Can you call Hyung?" he ask me all of sudden. How? I've tried a hundred times, but he's not answering me.

"I can't..." I answer him, and lowered my head.

"Then go to his house. Said that I need him right now"

"are you crazy?" I looked at him confusedly.

"You said that you loved me. Then do it for me. Here... His address." He wrote Yoongi's address and I gave it to me.

"hurry. I want to talk with him, before surgery..." he said. And I just nod.

***

Standing in front of yoongi's house.
I rang the bell and waiting till someone open the door. My eyes widen as I shock with what I saw.

"eomma?!" I looked at my biologic mother was standing right in front of me. WTH with this...

"who's there?" a familiar voice come from inside.

"Ah.. No.. Its just wrong address!" she shouting to yoongi.

"what are you doing here?!" I ask again, she just look at me without words. She look to the ground. Whatever with you, I'm here not for you. I just looking for yoongi.

"Yoongi-yaah!!!" I shouting hope that yoongi can hear me. Its take a minute till he show up. Then my mom went inside.

"what do you want?" He ask me with those cold tone, and with his cold sight. I try to hold my tears, I want him so bad. I want the old yoongi, the one who care about me , the one that always smile, and keep cheering me up.

I keep silent for a while. Busy with all of my thought. And he was to closed the gate.
"Yoongi, wait. I want to tell you somethi--"

"nothing to explain, y/n. Everything was clear. You are cheated behind me" He said and he closed the gate and walked inside his house.

"Jihoon want to see you !!!" I shout again.

"I dont care with both of you!" he said and he closed the door harshly, make me shock for a while.

"Yoongi! Dont be childish! He needs you!! He's hospitalize, in... Emergency... " my voice starts to shaking. I cant hold my tears anymore.

Its not take a long time till he open the door and say "Woozi? Where is he now ??!" he run towards me with those worried face.

***

Here we are. Outside of Jihoon's room.
It was only two of them inside. And I was waiting outside his room, and eomma were working. She said if anything happen, just text or call her.

*another part of view*

"Hyung... Mian" Woozi say as he starts cry.

"Why don't you tell me earlier?"

"I dont want to make you worry. I know that I dont have much time left."

"yah! Dont said that!!"

"Hyung. I'm sorry. Can I ask you something?"

"what is it?"

"take care of mom, and Y/n. Promise me..."

"why would I care about her?"

"She loved you so much, hyung. Trust me. I loved her, but... Can't you see with my condition, I can't protect her. I can't let her alone. She's too fragile. She has so many secret, so many wound that we dont know. Thats why I want you to take care of her. Would you?"

"If you love her, you should protect her with your own. Not use me"

"Hyung. I know you loved her. So I beg you."

"let me think about it."

I do love her... But... Woozi, she choose you over than me.
Thats mean you are more special than me.