"Hey I'm going to go take him upstairs. I'll be right back." Brad got up and carried Noah out of the room. He came back a minute later and held out his arms. "Okay your turn babe." He smiled.

"I can walk. I told you I'm fine."

"Kali no you're not and I'm offering to carry you to your room. I mean who wouldn't say yes to that?"

He had a point. "Okay fine." He carefully grabbed onto me and held me in his arms. He carried me all the way to my room and sat me down on my bed. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Kali." He turned around and was about to walk until I grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him back. "Woah there somebody really wants me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Sleep with me."

"I mean...okay. You might be even more sore though."

"Not like that you pervert."

He chuckled and sat down in front of me. I never really got to see his face. I forgot about him beating up my dad.

His face is still beaten up pretty badly. Not as bad as mine though. I scooted closer to him and brought my fingers to his bruised cheek. He didn't jerk away. He just let me touch him while he starred at me. I then traced his bottom lip with my finger. It still looked swollen but it didn't look too bad. One of his eyes had a black spot underneath it. I gently touched it. "We both got beat up pretty badly huh?"

"Yeah." His voice was low.

I took my fingers off his face and rested my hands onto my lap. "Thank you."

"For what?" He looked at me confused.

"For trying to kick my dad's ass for me."

"Anything for you." He smiled. "He's one big man that's for sure."

I let out a little laugh. "Yeah..."

"Kali I'm glad you're okay." He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. "And I'm so sorry about Anna. I feel terribly bad and guilty. It's all my fault you got in this mess."

"It's not your fault. It's Anna's and mine. Anna pissed me off and I went outside in the night all alone. That was dumb on my part."

"No it wasn't your fault."

"And it wasn't yours."

"Kali."

"Yeah?"

He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine, surprising me but I found myself kissing him back. I was now slowly falling back onto my bed. I laid down on my back. His lips still attached to mine. He pressed himself against me and intertwines his fingers with mine as he goes at my neck. He nips at my skin and sucks on it furiously. I let out a small moan. He looks into my eyes and smiles. He then pulls his shirt off revealing his abs and muscular biceps. My hands go to his back as he still bites at my neck. I dig into his back and leave red marks. His hands slowly move up the sides of my stomach. He grabs onto my shirt and pulls it upwards. I help him take it off. He leans down and places little wet kisses down my stomach, making me giggle. He stopped once he got to my pants. He looked up at me, I nodded. He was just about to unbuttoned my pants until he stopped himself and rolled off of me. He laid down beside me, breathing heavily. I looked over at him to see him already looking at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"You want more?" He smirked.

I blushed and shook my head no. "I just wanted to know why you stopped."

"It was getting too heated."

"Why did you really stop?"

He sighed. "Because I don't want your first time to be with me. I don't deserve you Kali. You're too good for me." He looked away.

"Brad don't even give me that bullshit that I'm too good for you. Have you seen me? I'm a mess. I'm far from good."

"Kali, what about Carter? Have you picked him or me yet? I also can't do this because you haven't even picked me yet."

He was right. I haven't picked yet and I can't do this to Carter. What was I even thinking? I wasn't even ready to lose my virginity yet. I was just caught up in the moment.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry. I guess I'll go now."

I grabbed onto his wrist, keeping him from moving. "I never said to leave."

He looked over at me and smirked. I got under the covers and so did he. He pulled me into him and we were now pretty much cuddling. "You better like me. I stayed up for you on a school night and I have to get up in two hours." He said.

"Sucks for you." I laughed.

"Hey!"

"I do like you and I appreciate you staying up for me but you know you didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to."

I smiled. "Well I think it's time for bed now. Goodnight."

"You should probably put your shirt back on before you go to bed just incase if anyone walks in on us."

"Oh my gosh." I blushed and moved away from him. I got out of bed and walked over to my shirt. I picked it up and put it back on. I grabbed his shirt and threw it at him. He chuckled and put his shirt back on.

"Babe come back to bed." He whined.

"No I don't like you."

"That's a big lie."

"I know." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked back over to my side of the bed. I got under the covers and faced him. He leaned in and quickly kissed my lips.

"Goodnight babe, I lo-Uh see you after school." He said the last part very quickly.

"Okay...I'll see you after school too. Goodnight and stop calling me that. I'm not your babe."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Go to bed."

"You go to bed."

I sighed in frustration and he did the same.

"You're getting on my nerves." I rolled over on my side.

I groaned and kept quite. Hoping he wouldn't say another word.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. BABE!"

"OH MY GOD BRAD SHUT UP!"

He started laughing like crazy.

AW I thought the last part was so cute!!!!

Did anybody catch that little slip Brad almost said?? :O

Vote/Fan/Comment💕