5: That fucking number

I really want to talk with someone RN. I need a friend to talk to and to do stuff you would do... With a friend. I feel like nobody really wants to talk to me since Im poor and a lot of people pity me, and I honestly hate that. I also feel like if I don't find a friend, a REAL friend, I could die of loneliness. The funny fact is, I am too afraid and alone RN to call that number. I need someone. A lot of people told me to find a hot guy and to basically sell myself because of my looks (that I personally think I don't have), but fact is, this might seem lame but my "dream" (if I can call it that way), is to find a "prince" who carries me away on his white horse. (Or car as well). I am pathetic. Let's search on internet "How to make friends" (L A M E)....
*loading*
Aaand nothing.
Or, at least, nothing that can actually help me. Whatever. I feel like shit. I dont feel like working today. I mean, I don't want to disappoint the pastors who basically raised me but I am too sad and in a shitty mood to work. Plus I'm pretty sure my boss told me not to come because of my sickness. Yesterday, when I got home, she wasn't there. I think she has some sort of lover. And, since I'm almost sure nobody will ever be friends with me, then Im gonna call that fucking number alone. So here I am...
And called (a is the answerer and b is the caller)
*ringing*
*ringing*

a Hello? Who is this?

a girly voice answered after some seconds. it was one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.

b Oh yes I found this number on the ground of the red hot chili peppers concert on Tuesday...

a And you just thought you could have called it without permission or without knowing who was it?

b Ehm yes... I'm sorry, if I annoyed you in some weird way Im sorry. This won't happen anymore... It's only that curiousness took place over my mind.

a Oh I like it!

b What

a Yeah, I like girls, I suppose you are a girl because of you voice tone, like you. Impulsive and funny. What if we meet so we can be friends?

b OMG YES!!! I mean hum sure will do.

a *crutches a little* ok so text me where you live and I'll be there by tomorrow.

b Ok, see you! WAIT

a What?

b I forgot... What's your name? I am Layla

a Oh sorry! You didn't forget, it was me who didn't told you. My name is Luce Katlin George Camille, so you get to choose what name to use

b Oh ok... Kat.

a Cool! I like it, so see you Layla :)

OMG OMG OMG! I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A FRIEND AND I'M GONNA MEET HER TOMORROW! I GOTTA ACT SICK SO I WONT GO TO WORK.
NOW IM ABOUT TO SLEEP, TO REST. BYE