4: The Big Day

Sooooo, the "BIG DAY" didnt really go as expected... apart from this little particular. I'm having breakfast ATM and getting ready for work. I got some time to tell you everything tho. So let's start from the beginning...
When I woke up, at 7:30, I was actually feeling sick. I think I thought about it a lot and eventually I ended up getting sick, anyway. I didn't believe I was gonna ruin my big day because of a little fever. I somehow got to have breakfast. When Mrs. Brow saw me, she immediately screamed thinking she actually saw a ghost. "I was so pale and boned"- like she said. Tho, she let me stay at home, but she called the doctor and I thought that was the second worst thing that happened in my life (the first was thinking about not seeing Rhcp). Thing is, when I saw the doctor opening the door, I just knew we could have gotten along well enough. Hey, don't think I was gonna betray my beloved husband Anthony Kiedis (eheheh), I am saying when we first get to know each other, he told me he really wanted to see Rhcp today but "that stupid bitch Mrs.Brown" hired him for JUST THAT FUCKING DAY to take care of me. He was so upset and mad at me. But then I told him I wanted to see them too and that I loved them so we became friends. Friends with benefits. We would have "escaped together" to see them and if my boss would have asked anything, we "WENT to the doctor". That was a GREAT idea. So we did. We went there, but in the crowd, we got lost. I mean we split up. I didnt really care, I would have called him after the show. No problem. Wellllll things didnt go as planned. When I actually had to go in front of the stage, to see my future husband, I found out that THE DOCTOR had my ticket. He put both of our tickets in his bag. My whole world fell apart, I didnt know what to do. The worst part is, when I tried to call the Doctor (whose name was Darren) I actually didnt have his cellphone number. Kms. I tried to find a good spot from where I could listen to some music without being RUDELY interrupted by some random drug seller. I finally found it and, for a little moment, I felt like Anthony was watching me. I mean, that is my dream. Anyway 2 hours passed and, I didnt believe I would have said this but... Im glad they ended. I was being continuously harassed by those annoying people who didnt buy tickets and those a**holes who just wanted to have sex behind a van. When we had to go home, I tried to find some good people who could take me home but I didnt find any. I got my hopes up and I asked help to a guy who was giving information. His name was Luke and he was quite hot. He told me he didnt know what to say. Well anyway I managed to find a drive home by a cute family with two babies. But when we were walking towards the car, on the ground I found a small piece of paper with a random cellphone number on it.
And that's the whole story. And the little particular, is that number which I really want to call. I am just a little bit scared. Thats all. I am trying to figure out what to do with that but hey what time is it? Shit... Im gonna be late... Again. Welllll, see you!

Author's note:
Hey guys! Guess I'm back. I'm sorry if it took so long to update the story, I lost my password and I didnt remember the email. I know this sounds weird and lame but I forget/lose EVERYTHING. I'm back tho and I wrote my credentials down so I won't forget them. Bye guys Ilysm💕💕