2: I won't see them

Anthony's POV:
"WAKE UP ANTHONY, IT IS ALREADY NOON!" John shouted at me.

I was super tired but I knew we were supposed to go on tour, so we had to go to Redwood.

"Come on buddy, we gotta go" Flea said in a very tired expression.

"Guys, do any of you know the Town we are going to? Redwood?" Chad asked

"No I don't. I don't think any of us know." I replied

"Well at least that is not the place we are having the show in." John said

"What's the name of the Hotel we are going to? Like, where are we sleeping?" Flea asked

"I dunno man" I replied.

I was hungry so I didn't want to continue the conversation. As I walked out of the sleeping room, I saw my beautiful girlfriend, Helena, laying on the sofa and wating for someone. I believe she was waiting for me. As I sat next to her, she woke up in a very Happy mood and she hugged me tightly. She was cold. I hugged back. We were super in love. I loved her, my princess, and she loved me... Or that was what I thought.

Layla's POV:

"Yayyy, another exciting day of work!!"

I hadn't noticed the hour, but when I woke up it was already 12 am!!

"I have to run!!!" I took my bag and all my stuff and I ran out of the apartment as fast as I could.

"QUICK, MY TURN IS IN 10 MINUTES" I did everything I could but I arrived at work 30 minutes later.

"I am soooooo sorry Mrs. Brown" I said

"Layla, are you sure you are ok? Today is your free day, you didn't have to come! I would have woken you up if you had to work!" She laughed

"I am sorry I didn't remember, I thought it was Tuesday!"

At first, I was sad and sorry but when she started to laugh, I found myself laughing too. I really loved her.

"Hey Mrs. Brown" I asked shyly

"You know, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, that band I love? Well... They are like coming here to have a show next Thursday and I was wondering if I could go..."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry but you have to work on Thursday! And I believe there aren't tickets anymore. So I can't let you go." She replied

"But I've already bought the tickets and what if I work today?" I tried to convince her

"No, you can't and you won't. Plus even if I wanted, today you can't work, there are already Jess and Lily to help me."

I was sad, tooooo sad for me. I was trying not to cry, and when a tear wiped down my eye, I ran out of the cafe. I didn't know what to do, the fucking Chili Peppers were going to perform here and I was not going to see them. Plus I already had the tickets, so I spent money for anything. Maybe I can try to sell them before the concert. There are a lot of ppl who want to buy tickets right before the concerts. Always. But I had to work so I wouldn't have gotten the time to sell them. That's how my life goes, and yay, another day with my friend, sadness. I hoped she would have stayed with the pastors, but she didn't. I am gonna find another way to go. I can't just agree. Plus that is not right. Jesse, the other waitress, she stays home all the year and comes to work two or three days a year and Mrs brown won't fire her. I know she won't. She's not brave enough. I hope I can find a way, but I know I will.

Note from the authot:
Hey guys sorry if it took a lot of time to publish this chapter but I'm willing and trying to post weekly. Plus the time and the facts are purposely wrong, so don't get mad at me. Also this story is not based on original facts and I dont want to offend anyone. This story also has copyright, so dont copy anything. thank you and love you ❤