My Life Sucks, With or Without You {0o5}

A/N:: SO, the final story and I know it wasn't all in the same day, but hey, this chapter kinda wrote itself and I had to give it time to sort itself out. =P. at least its long. =P

I woke up in the morning feeling worse than when I went to sleep. My body was screaming for some attention, but like always, I ignored it. I went into the shower and as I let the hot water run all over my body, I thought about what a crazy life I have. After about a half hour, I got out the shower and stepped into the room( I couldn't yet call it mine. It was too weird) only to find a crapload of people in there.

" Uhhhh, hey guys." I said. I don't know if it was obvious, but I was really freaking out. They all just had these big grins on their faces and they were all holding something. My fight or flight instincts were kicking in and I was about to choose flight when Aerius walked through the crowd of people.

" Good morning Rayn. These are the people who work at the house. And they are holding clothes for you to choose from so that we can go out and buy you some more. This was the best way I could think of to let you meet all the staff and getting clothes all at once. Sorry if I scared you." He said with a smile. He sounded really intelligent for someone who still has bed head. I mumbled an unintelligent response. I guess he took that as a yes because all of a sudden, clothes were being thrusted in my face. It was all really disorienting. I was being pushed every which way and stuff were being tugged on me just to be yanked off again. And as if that wasn't enough, soon my hair and face were being pulled in every direction as well. I had whiplash after the first couple of pulls to my hair.

Whenever I managed to see Aerius, I made sure to glare at him for getting me into this mess. And throughout this whole terrifying experience, he sat there laughing, not even concerned about me in the least bit. But there was no need for him to worry. Apart from the tugging and pulling, the people were really nice and did their best to make me feel comfortable in such an awkward situation.

After what felt like hours, the tugging, pulling, and yanking finally subsided. I let out a sigh of relief when everyone started to step back with satisfied smiles on their faces. Even Aerius looked taken aback. I walked to the mirror to see what all the fuss resulted in, and I must say that I was really surprised.

My hair was in a simple yet girly ponytail, which kinda frustrated me seeing as how they nearly pulled my scalp out a couple of times, but it looked really good on me. I had on purple eyeshadow which really brought on the purple specs in my eyes. I had on a purple sun dress with black leggings and some converse. Basically, I looked pretty.

"Uhhhmmm, can we go now please? After all this, I kinda wanna just go.... somewhere." I said with pleading eyes. I hoped they worked. I'm not really good at stuff like this.

" Sure. I mean, after putting you through all that, its the least I could do. Just let me get dressed okay? Then we can go."

I was too mortified to realize that he was undressed until he said it. Then I was highly aware of the fact that he was sitting on my bed with just his boxers and socks on. I felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks. I felt embarrassed FOR him. He gave me a quizzical look and walked out to go get ready. Since I was already dressed, I decided to walk around and explore. I liked to be aware of my surroundings.

I stepped out of my room and started walking down the hall until I came to a corridor. I went through the doors and made a left. I saw an elevator and decided to take it. What can I say, when it comes down to it, I'm pretty lazy, especially in the morning. I picked a random floor and went to it.

When I got out the elevator, I heard a horrible noise coming from one of the rooms. It sounded like it was suppose to be music. It was pretty horrible. I followed the noise until I came to the source of the disturbance to my ear drums. I turned the knob on the door and stepped in.

Aeurius was sitting there looking very frustrated. His head was in his hands and his back was facing me.

" How long have you been playing the piano for exactly?" I asked. His head snapped up in surprise. I raised an eyebrow, getting impatient. He got it.

" Ive been playing it on and off for about 3 years now. Every other instrument in here I can play with expertise, but the piano is like the bane of my existence." He said with a wave of his hand and a nudge of his head. I looked around and saw that it was in fact a music room with a variety of instruments. Way to be in tune with my surroundings.

"Well, they say practice makes perfect, so whats your excuse?" I said because, well, that was pretty horrible to hear. Especially for someone who says hes been playing for 3 years.

" Lets see you do better" he said back snottily. Little prick, underestimating me. I guess my file didn't include the fact that I played piano professionally. I sighed. I didn't really want to show off my piano skills just yet.

"How bout I challenge you on the bass?" I said. That was something that I was good at, but not too good at.

"What, Rayn is scared? I guess your just that horrible huh? Talk about being hypocritical." he said with an air of confidence.

" You're mighty confident for someone who's playing is worse than nails on chalkboard."

" Thats because thats not how I actually play. I heard you coming up in the elevator and I started playing like crap. So, you were wrong. Practice does make perfect." he said. And then stuck his tongue out at me. Such a child.

" Come on little prick. Rayn is going to show you how to play the piano now okay?" I said, making it sound like I was talking to an illiterate child. I sat on the piano bench and started playing a soft, simple melody that soon got very complex. When it was over, I got up and walked over to where he was standing, his mouth dropped in awe. Yeahp, I guessing that information wasn't included in my file.

He walked over to the piano, shaking his head and looking back at me occasionally. He sat down and started playing a Mozart piece.

He was good. Really good. And to a normal girl, he would have been amazing, but I'm not a normal girl. I was a professional musician, not that I wanted to be. As a matter of fact, I couldn't believe that I just played the piano. I tried to refrain from playing any musical instrument, but seeing all these grand instruments just made me want to play again. But playing was a sort of private thing that I did, and to play in front of him was telling me something. He was my friend. And I was okay with that. I just couldn't let him know that. It would give him too much satisfaction.

I stood there musing over all of this as I let the sounds of Mozart carry my mind. When he finished, he walked over to me.

" Well, what else can you play?" he asked, looking intrigued. I guess I surprised him. Funny how he never mentioned the "challenge". Me and him both knew that I won, but I wasn't going to let him get off so easily.

" Thats for me to know and for you to find out. Possibly. By the way, I won. I said with a wink. Then I turned on my heels and walked out so that I could finish my exploring.