My Life Sucks, With or Without You

A/N:: Well I hope this chapter clarifies things a bit. This story doesnt really have a plot seeing as how I make things up as I go along but if you could just tell me what you think and give me some criticism, I would greatly appreciate it.

Aeurius POV~~

This Rayn girl is... truly captivating. She is such a guarded person and I just want to break down her wall so I can get a look inside her mind. I wanted to hold her and wipe away all the pain she felt and every bad memory she had. I wanted to protect her like no other has done in the past. I wanted to be the one she could depend on, no matter what the situation. But, I knew she wasnt going to let me in. No time soon anyway. This much, I knew. And although it was hard for me to accept, I would give her all the space she needed. If only for the sake of my body and face being unharmed. All of this I thought about on the way home. I could barely concentrate because she was in such a close proximity of me. Even dirty, you could tell she was beautiful. Her violet eyes held a wary expression and her eyebrows were knitted together as if she was deep in thought.

When we did reach the mansion, I told her to get out. Not because I wanted to hurt her feelings, but because I couldnt take the closeness anymore. I noticed that she realized something was off, and i quickly returned to my "normal" self.

I went upstairs to my room to get some clothes for Rayn to wear when I got a call. It was from the police chief that was working with me on her case. The news he told me wasnt anything good in the least bit.

What he told me was that the people who killed Rayn's mom are now looking for Rayn. It is suspected that they are hitmen but their employer is unknown. He also told me that it was MY responsibility to take care of Rayn, but I couldnt tell her what was going on. That made my situation all the harder.

I wandered into Rayns room and sat on her bed. I started rambling to myself, trying to figure out what the hell to do about this whole thing. I was at a loss because as you can see, Rayn doesnt accept help very easily. But I heard her footsteps and immediately stopped talking. I couldnt risk her finding out. I dont know what she would do and I definitely couldnt deal with any type of breakdown right now.

I turned around and the site I beheld was more than even my brain could take in. Rayn was standing there, wrapped in a towel, with her drippin wet on her shoulders. She was clean and her eyes stood out on her pale skin. The towel, believe it or not, hugged her curves in all the right ways, Ive never seen anyone looking that good when the just came out the shower. I couldnt help but stutter when I had to respond to her statement. And when she went into her closet, I was snapped out of my daze for a moment, and was given some time to think. Theres some weird attraction that I have to Rayn, and Im not exactly sure why. When she came out of the closet ( haha I cant help but laugh at that) and dismissed me, I couldnt help but be crestfallen. Ah well, theres always tommorow.