MY ENDING...or is it?

HAHAHAHA THIS LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO FIGHT ME?!?!?! HAHAHA WHATS SHE GOING TO DO...ARE YOU SO WEAK THAT YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT FOR YOURSELF NATSU?WELL FOR YOUR WEAKNESS SHE SHALL SUFFER!" WITH THAT ACNOLOGIA GRABBED MIRA IN HIS CLAWSAND SUMMONED CHAIJS OF CHAOS ENERGY TO RESTRAIN HER AND TO FORCE NATSU TO WATCH WHAT HE WILL DO TO HIS ONLY COMFORT."LOOK AT YOU SUCH BEAUTIFUL EYES,LIKE BRIGHT GEMS L, I THINK ILL TAKE THEM FOR MY COLLECTION HEHEHE" HIS CLAW REACHED FOR HER EYES AND HE SLOWLY SLOWLY PULLED TGEM OUT OF THE SOCKETS MOVING CLOSER TO NATSU SI HE COULD GET A BETTER VIEW AND HER EYE SOCKETS TRIED TO KEEP HER EYES INSIDE HER HEAD, BUT FAILED MISERABLY, ALL THAT WAS LEFT WERE THE BLOODY EYE SOCKETS WITH THE NERVES AND MUSCLES HANGING IUT LIKE CORDS. HER SCREAMS OF AGONY POUNDING ON HIS EARDRUMS.THE SCREAMS OF SORROW AND REGRET EMANATING FROM HIS MOUTH PALED IN COMPARISON TO TGE PAIN SHE WQS FEELING ACNOLOGIA LAUGHED AS HE TOOK THE EYES AND SET THEM DOWN AT NATSUS FEET. HEVTHEN RETURNED TO HIS VICTIM. THE NEXT TWELVE HOURS WERE PROBAVLY THE MOST PAINFUL THING HE HAD EVER SEEN HE WAS SLASHING STABBING PIERCING, CHOPPING LACERATING AND SKUNNING EVERY SQURE INCH OF HER BODY, HE SCALPED HER CHOPPED OF HER FINGERS AND TOES, STABBED HER IN THE STOMMACH MULITPLE TIMES, AND EVEN XUT OFF HER EARS. AND HE LAID EVERY PIECE AT NATSUS FEET THE BLOOD SLOWLY POOLING AROUND HIM, HE THEN PROCEEDED TO CUT OFBHER TOUNGUE, NATSU THOUGHT HE WAS FINISHES AND WOUPD END THIS TORMENT BUT THEN HE DID THE UNTHINKABLE, HE MADE A CLONE OF NATSU THAT SPOKE IN HIS VOICE"NATSU WHY DONT YOU FINISH THE GIRL IVE GOTTEN RATHER BORED OF WATXHINGZ YOU Torture HER." 'NO JE CANT NO DONT' "' YES MASTER I SHALL END HER DESPICABLE EXISTENCE'" " I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO GO UNDER COVER FOR THAT LONG AND NOT KILL HER" 'NO' " mahi wah oh he hahing about?" A gag suddenly appeared preventing me from talking" what do you mean what am I talking about? I'm talking about me infiltrating your guild pretending to be a hurt L, tortured little kid and slowly gaining your trust and then killing all of you" wah" tears began welling in her eyes" I woved you how should you do hiss why would you do his?"BECAUSE I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU YOU ARE ALL FAKE ARROGANT HUMANS SO INFERIOR THAT I COULD SQUASH YOU WITH A SINGLE BLINK in fact I think I'll make you realise this.."The clone began to let flames and chaos energy fly off in wild blazes. He stepped closer to Mira and intensified the released energy until Mira began to scream....she screamed until she could scream no more as her voice had become to hoarse. The clone stopped and walked up and grabbed her by the chin forcing her to face in his direction."any last words,bitch." " Just a few" she whispered hoarsely." I HATE YOU NATSU DRAGNEEL""fine last words for a stupid bitch" I finally ate the chaos energy that was gagging me. " MIRA THATS NOT ME! ACNOLOGIA CREATED A CLONE WITH HIS CHAOS ENERGY I DIDN'T BETRAY YOU I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL THEM....you don't know how hard it is....to know you killed the only people you called friends...To be left alone with no one to care for you L, everyone hated me after I accidentally killed Gray.... I hated myself when I killed him. He was my best friend and when I found out he loved me I realized I loved him too..but I had to move on because he was dead and I was alive and I moved on to someone else someone be who kept me calm....who comforted me and made me feel safe? That person was you. You are what I live for I would never try to betray you I would never hurt you. I never could hurt youI-I meant to say this a long time ago......I love you Mira and I'm sorry things turned out this way...please forgive me" she seemed to ponder this, while the clone looked amuses with a malicious glint in his eyes. " Natsu I'm sorry I said I hated you, I didn't know, truth is I don't hate you and I do forgive you, in fact I wanted to say this to you too....I love you Natsu Dragneel, I have always loved-"At that moment the clone slit her throat with a blade made of fire and chaos energy. 'Why...why does this always happen...first Gray and now Mira.....maybe I'm not suppose to love someone. Maybe I'm just supposed to be alone for the rest of my life, maybe I should abandon everything and go far away...I'm sorry Mira I couldn't protect you....I noticed ACNOLOGIA and the clone were still here....why they got what they wanted why are they....oh no. "Goodnight END"