Half Alive

Hey guys you might be wondering. why do i have this story doesn't this story belong to Kingishspider? well it did but not anymore, so from now on if you're looking for that story you gotta look here on my profile cuz this is the only place you can find the continuation, with the original chapters as well. anyways here is Kings revised and edited chapter one... enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
*pant**pant**pant**crunch**crunch**crunch*
A boy, about 14 or 15 ran through a forest, trying to get away from the horrors that haunt and chase him.

this boy has pink hair, a black, worn out shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, and hes holding a white, scaly-looking scarf.

The boy has been running for about an hour or two. He NEEDS to get away, he knows the longer he stays with that demon of a man/dragon, the more he will lose his sanity, his humanity, and wind up as an emotionless mess of a being.

The boy is not wearing any shoes, resulting in the twigs, stones, stick, etc. scrape and stab his feet.
The tears in his eyes kept flowing, showing no sign of stopping, fogging up the boys vision.
The boy is very wounded, tail whip marks, bruises cuts, and scratches. but that doesn't stop him from running.

He ran more and more, he didn't know where he was going, all he knew was that he had to get away...Away from his master.

He didn't see the cliff coming up.
He ran off of it, and fell to the ground with a loud sickening thud.
He laid there drifting in and out of consciousness, just wanting to get away or die. He didn't care which.

XElsewhereX

A short old man with a bald head and a poofy moustache walked in the forest alongside a tall man that had red shoulder length hair and a stubbly chin. They walked in silence for quite a while, until the redhead spoke up.

"What are we doing out in the middle of the forest? Why couldn't we have just talked in the guild?" The red head questioned.
"Because I don't want anyone to hear this but you and you alone. You and I both know that some people like to eavesdrop, and I don't want anyone to cause a panic because of this." The old man replied.
"Okay, so...can you tell me now?"
"I guess... So I have overheard some rumors about the dragon of the apocalypse,Acnologia, apparently he took in a student, a little boy to be precise. It is rumored that the child is at half of the dragons current streng-*THUD*" the old man was interrupted by a loud noise.

" What was that !?" the red haired man shouted. They ran towards the location of the noise.
They found themselves at the bottom of a cliff and at the bottom of said cliff, barely visible through the underbrush, was a tuft of pink hair,tan skin, and black fabric.
"Is that a person!!?" the ginger exclaimed as they ran towards the pink haired form on the ground. The old man soon followed, and sat on the other side of the red head.
"Boy,Boy! are you okay?! check for a pulse!" The old man ordered.
The ginger did as he said and felt for a pulse. The boy felt and heard the two mean and opened his eyes.
"D-don't let h-h-him g-g-et m-e" The pink haired boy wheezed out.
"Don't let who get you? Are you alright, Do you need medical attention?" The old man questions
"A-A-Acno..." The boy couldn't finish his sentence, as he had fallen into unconsciousness.
"Boy?boy? *sigh* he is unconscious. Let's take him to the guilds infirmary, I'll call Porlyusica to come in to help the lad." the old man said.
"I'll carry him there... What did he mean by Acno? Is it a name or...?" The ginger trailed off.
"I'm not sure, we can ask him when he wakes up."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXokay so the only reason these chapters from the previous one aren't being uploaded like lightning is because my tablet is a jerk and wont copy and paste fro the old one so king has been messaging me them and i have to type them and then copy and paste them here so it takes a while, so sorry for future delays. anywho see you later... bye!