Who Are You?

Erza, Mira, Natsu-15
Lisanna, Gray-14
Cana, Elfman-13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The two men that found a pink haired boy in the forest came running back to their guild with the pink haired boy. The old man and the ginger opened the doors and immediately the once noisy guild turned into a quiet, staring guild.

"Welcome back Master, Guildarts. Who you got there?" One guild member asked.
"Hello. I'm not sure who he is, we found him in the forest, we believe that he fell from a cliff... but he also has worse wounds and injuries. Can someone please call Porlyusica? Guildarts and I will be in the infirmary if you need us." The old man known as the master of the guild walked away with the ginger known as Guildarts on his heels.

They get into the infirmary and put the pink haired boy on one of the beds.
"there's.. blood on my hands?...We need to check his back!" guildarts said.
The Master nodded his head in approval, they flipped him over onto his stomach and took offf his black tattered shirt. what they saw they did not expect.

X In the lobby of the guild X

6 kids sat around a long wood table talking about the pink haired boy.
"That kid smells like trouble to me." said a white haired goth, wearing booty shorts and a crop top.
"Like you're one to talk...but why was that kid in the forest, and why is his hair pink?"A girl with brown hair wearing a cute orange dress said.
"What I want to know is why I can feel his magic power, and why is it so strong and dark..." A scarlet haired girl wearing armor asked.
"You can feel his magic?"asks a raven haired boy wearing only his boxers.
"Gray your clothes." the brown haired girl said.
"AHH! When did that happen?!" the raven haired boy named gray Yelled.
"I like his hair! When he wakes up I'll ask him if he wants to be friends." A short white haired girl wearing a pink dress said.
"You want to be friends with everyone Lisanna." A white haired boy wearing a blue suit said.
"Yes, Yes I do!"The girl known as Lisanna exclaimed.
They talked and talked about random things, disturbing things kids should not be talking about, fights, and the pink haired boy.
...Then an all out brawl happened..... Again.

X In the infirmary X

When the two men took off the boys shirt they noticed three major things.
1. All the blood from claw marks and other injuries.
2. a lot of old scars.
and 3. the medium sized letter shaped burn scars that went from one shoulder blade to the other, the letters formed the word "E.N.D."
"What the hell has this boy gone through?" Guildarts asked. both he and the master were shocked, Guildarts even more so. He had his Fair share of  battle scars, but this boy had many more than he did, and if Guildarts were to take a guess he would have to say that not all of them are from the battles he took part in.

"We can ask him when he awakens, let's just get him fixed up." Master said. he got the first aid kit, A LOT of bandages, and other medical necessities for the boys health.

It took them a good while to finish.the boy had 30 stitches, a broken leg, 20 bandaids, and bandages wrapped around every limb and his torso.
Soon after they had finished, an old lady, grumbling about how she hated humans and other stupid things she needs to get over, came into help heal the boy, give him a check up and other tests to make sure he was alright.

After the check up, tests, and other things doctors do, she declared the boy as intact, meaning he wouldn't die anytime soon.
The old hag left as soon as she could, still grumbling about humanity, but on her way  out she told the master some interesting information.

"That boy uses strong and dark, almost evil, magic. I suggest you keep him on a tight leash. Also from what I have seen, his master or parents, or whatever he had, abused him.I doubt he will trust anyone right now but its worth a shot. That is all, I will come check up on him in the next couple weeks. Bye-Bye." The pink haired old hag left and didn't look back.She was still grumbling about how stupid humans are.
She needs to get over it. It's a well known fact.

Oh well. Anyways the Master turned from where he bid her goodbye and went back into the guild.

He walked up to the table where the 6 kids were talking about god knows what.
"Hello children! I have an assignment for you all. would you like to hear it?"He asked.
The six children looked at each other with confused faces, then turned to the Master and nodded their heads.
"Great. I need you to welcome the pik haired boy in the infirmary to our guild when he wakes up. Can you do that? You can't crowd the boy, we don't know how well he reacts with people. If he starts to panic tell me and leave the room, well one or two can stay. You got it?"
The children nodded and walked up to the infirmary.

They all saw the sleeping pink haired boy on his back, face scrunched up like he was having a bad dream, bandages, and a cast on his left leg. He looked to be in very bad shape to the kids, most of tem had never seen someone so injured.

They all took chairs around the boy, and waited in silence for maybe 2 or 3 minutes.
Until the stripper named Gray broke the calm silence.
"why do I have to wait for this guy to wake up?! and how long will he be out like a light?!" He boomed.
"Calm down Gray! its only been like a few minutes so calm down or I'll make you calm down." The scarlet haired girl threatened.
"Pff! Yeah right Erza! you couldn't even make an egg calm, let alone Gray! Ha!" the white haired girl laughed.
"Mira-nee! We're in a place for injured people, be quiet!"Lisanna yelled to her sister.

That's how things went for about a week. The kids stayed during the day, Master Makarov or Guildarts would stay at night.

One week later, The boy woke up. Not in a pleasant way though, he woke up scared, scared that what had happened before would happen again.