Chapter Twenty-Seven

Comenzar desde el principio

I wrap my arms around his neck, scooted myself closer to his chest. I smile down at him, and he presses his lips to mine. That small peck, turns into a bigger kiss. I place with the hair on the nape of his neck, occasionally running my hands through the sides of his hair, tugging it lightly here and there. He places his hands under my shirt on my bare skin, getting more contact, and lies me down on the couch, him hovering above me. I pull him down, more and flip us over, so I'm on top. When I was with Shane he'd always be in control when we made out. Also, never had one of our make out sessions been as nice as this, this make out session is better than being with Shane all together, it's perfect. It's not lust though, every kiss with Shane was love, it was lust. He's always been a big fan of sex.

Enough of Shane. 

I take one hand off of his neck, placing it on his chest, scrunching is school shirt up in my hand. We break from our kiss, his lips swollen probably like mine.

"I never saw you as one to take control when 'making out'. " He says, emphasizing 'making out'.

"Neither did I. It's just Shane use to alway be in control and it pissed me off. It's nice be in control for once." I say, smiling at Luke.

"Weirdly. I find it hot." He says, smiling, chuckling afterwards. I smile back, and Luke catches me off guard, flipping me back down onto my back. He places his hand on my hip, the other on the arm of the couch, and slides me further under him. I smile, and a small giggle falls out of my mouth. Luke pulls his lip ring between his teeth.

"And weirdly, when you pull that lip ring between your teeth, I find that hot. And when you bite your lip in general. But I think your smile, and dimples are the most cutest thing in the world." I say, poking the dimples that appeared on Luke's face when he smiled.

"I'm not cute, I'm a man. But, yeah I find your lip biting hot, when you did it, I just wanted to kiss you, really." He says, smiling while beginning to sit up.

"Oh, really? Thanks." I pause. "And by the way, I said your smile and dimples were cute, not you in general, your a pedo." I say, chuckling at the memory when he was calling Sully from Monsters Inc. a pedo, and then he nearly kissed me. That was some time ago. wow. Like months ago. Time flies by really fast, doesn't it? Never would I thought I'd be dating that damn asshole from the Laundromat, I had this fantasy that Shane and I would like, forever be the high school sweet hearts. But things happen for a reason, don't they?

"Yeah, really." Luke pauses, looking into my eyes. I sit up, and move my eyes from his, to the Paris painting briefly before looking back it is. "And I'm not a pedo, Sully is."

"Sully is amazing. That's just as bad as saying Olaf is a pedo, and I know you love Ola-"

"He's a pedo too." Luke says, and I smack is chest.

"Is not! Luke, your jealous, because Olaf and Sully are four times the man you'll ever be, your a little boy, I bet you still play with toy trucks!" I tease, biting my lip afterwards to purposely annoy him. I'm starting to act like my sister, being evil. But she doesn't know she's being evil, while I know I am.

"Well, then. That means your dating a little boy, meaning your a cougar." He teases back.

I shake my head.

"Uh-uh. Cougar means an older woman seeking a sexual relationship with a younger man." I pause. Pointing a finger at him, which he slaps away and tells me it's rude. Like I always did to him and the other boys. "Your saying your a little boy, not a little man, or younger man. Also, I'm not seeking a sexual relationship, you sunk your own ship, buddy." I smirk afterwards, and smile more as I watch him go quiet and sink in his seat.