"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jasmine, what about you?"

"Cynthia, but you can call me Cyn."

"You're a sophomore?"

"Yep, and I'm 16. What are you?"

"A Junior, and 17."

"I haven't seen you around and I been here for three years."

"I like to stay to myself." I said shyly.

"You're to pretty to be shy." She said and I started blushing like crazy.

"Thanks, I don't why. I just get nervous around people."

"You don't have to be shy with me." She said opening her chips.

"Want one?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine thanks though."

She shrugged and popped one in her mouth. I observed how she chewed imaging if my p* was that chip.

"Cyn!" She called and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said are you going on that trip?"

"I don't know. I'm still undecided."

"I think you should go. It would be fun. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World."

"I'm thinking about it I just have to get a lot of things in order first."

She nodded and we sat there talking and getting to know each other. It was actually refreshing to sit and have a conversation with someone that wasn't my baby father.

Bell rings

"Well sorry to cut our convo short but I have to get to class." I said standing up and her eyes grew.

Fuck!!! Curse you Erica! I thought in my head and hurried to walk away. Going into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and observed my outfit.

Everyone here knew I was pregnant, but she didn't even know me so I get how she didn't

Everyone here knew I was pregnant, but she didn't even know me so I get how she didn't. I just probably fucked up my chances of talking to her again.

I swear niggas and bitches run quick when they see you're pregnant. But somehow Erica still got all the bitches flocking to her side. She has no change im the one who has to do all the heavy lifting and sometimes it makes me upset.

I walked to my home room alone since Stella wasn't here and sat down. We talked about the trip and he handed out permission slips. I tucked mine's in my folder and texted Erica after changing my name. She doesn't dervse that title anymore.

8:45am
We need to talk.

8:46am
SpermDonor😑💜: About what Cynthia?